Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

KernelUpdate

Hans Kessels - - Utilities

Hello, I am trying to update the kernel (running from USB stick) with KernelUpdate2013_V1.16.exe on QBlisA9 platform and it fails. After starting up the dialog says: Action: Checking Platform. Result: Platform not supported. The kernel BIN file starts with XIPiMX6_C8E_V210 I also tried the Beta version 1.17. Any pointers in getting this to work? Much appreciated.

Hello, I want to make some Windows registry changes and I noticed there are some FFSDISK folders Windows/Registry. Are these for automatically applying reg changes? Similar as the way you can register a new font? How to use this feature then? If not, how can I apply reg changes without writing code for it. Thanks

Hello, I have 2 QBlissA9 boards that have this problem. When I try to re-image them EBoot asks for MAC address (default is ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff). When I give the MAC address I can continue but it seems the board is reseting itself over and over. When I download a new image with du. It starts the process but does not seem to make it to the end. The device does not boot into Windows CE. These boards have worked before. Anyone had this problem? What has happened and how to correct it? Best regards