Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 999.

Cannot enter Bootloader menu

fs-support_ZU - - PicoMODA9

Hello, the file is not included into the Image. I will upload wcelod.exe and wceldcmd.exe into the tools section in the public download area.

Hello, ok my fault, we are in imx6sx forum, did't realize it:). I will check options and reply.

For vybrid use this Cortex-M4 acces Or you are looking for imx6sx?

nbootvyb_14.zip is already in the download area (since 6/15/2016)!!!

Hello, latest SW is the best (in general:). But i await no problems while use nbootvyb_13 for devleopment purposes. I will put new version the download area.

Hello, please refer device driver document chapter LCD Driver . fs-net.de/assets/download/docu…BRID_DeviceDriver_eng.pdf. You have to store the driver setting into the WCE Registry. To edit registry e.g. use "ndcucfg". An instance of this tool runs on the debug line (if debug output is disabled:). You can also launch it on any shell (lelnet, cmd).

DIGIO.dll

fs-support_ZU - - PicoMOD7

Hello, below the default DIO settings. ;================= DIO ===================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\DIGITALIO] "Prefix"="DIO" "Dll"="FS_DIGIO.dll" "Order"=dword:97 "Index"=dword:1 "Ioctl"=dword:4 "Port"=dword:1 "FriendlyName"="Digital I/O Driver"

DIGIO.dll

Please reset the board to delivery state by bootloader command "R" ... and repeat your complete configuration task.

DIGIO.dll

Hello, there are no know issues about DIO on PM7/7A (assume you talk about PM7A). Please do not modify "DLL" value while use the driver which comes with the image, definitely the DLL is not called pm6...! Use default for values which do not refer to IO pin adjustment. For IO pin adjustment refer fs-net.de/assets/download/docu…210_FSVYBRID_WIN_eng .pdf, but these values shoult be same/compatibel to PicoMOD6. Hope this resolve the problem.

KernelUpdate

fs-support_ZU - - Utilities

Hello, i checked the tool with versions from the thread above and the update works on QBlissA9. Please do not modify or set HKLM\Platform\Name value.

KernelUpdate

fs-support_ZU - - Utilities

Hello, assume there is a bug in the kernel update tool. I checked the code but i see no evident mistake i have to check it in detail! Since version 1.13 QBlissA9 should be implemented in the tool. Which kernel is installed and which command line do you use trigger the update?

Hello, just an idea, please check if following modification brings any imrovementSource Code (4 lines)

Hello, no we have no new/updated version. In general CERDisp/CERHost comes with MS Platform Builder installation and is located under <install dir>\WIN<version>\public\COMMON\oak\Drivers\cerdisp\... .

Hello, Quote: “... FFSDISK folders Windows/Registry. Are these for automatically applying reg changes?”I agree that is a nice idea. Unfortunately i never heard someting about such a feature. Also it is not possible to access user.hv directly. Modification whithout writing code is possible by use a registry editor. Best would be to use NDCUCfg and run it in batch mode (ndcucfg -B\<filename>) while do your first configuration(s). After reboot the settings will be valid. Hope this helps.

Touch problems on new 11.2 boards

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU11

Hello, at the time we have no fix deadline for resolve this issue. Because a lot of customers use SVGA and XGA LCDs with NetDCU9.2/11.2 and touch without problems. Maybe we should try it first to resolve the issue be modification of drivers WCE Registry settings. Which additional settings are adjusted at the time?

Changes in new Kernel

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU11

Sorry this was my fault, the changelog file will be updated asp. We just resolve one ID for kernel V130: 0003262: Add all QFEs up to 2017M03.

PicoCOM4 boot failure

fs-support_ZU - - PicoCOM4

Sorry, but please understand that we cannot start from the beginning of deployment. If you read first steps, enabel serial debug output then check where in the boot process the board "hangs". Compare this output with a workíng one. Assume this will lead to the causing driver. Than you can terminate the pins or disable this driver. But this i not a real solution, maybe in one or two years, the problem will caused by another driver. So real solution is to terminate all interfaces. Small chnges in …

PicoCOM4 boot failure

fs-support_ZU - - PicoCOM4

Hello, i think you should read First Steps Document fs-net.de/de/produkte/picocom/picocom4/. We cannot support such basic questions else this will end in a course of instruction! >>"During boot and not many pins are connected sometimes the module hangs during boot" << This may be true, each interface have to be terminated correct or disabled from load else it may be interrupt deathless and cause the system hang. I recommend you to contact the produc manufactor to clearify details.

I2C, NetDcu6

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU6

Hello again, can you send me an email, then i will send you the driver and header file.

I2C, NetDcu6

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU6

Hello, for NetDCU6 we support I2C via GPIO. Attached a sample. I will check if dll is free and keep you informed. C Source Code (308 lines)