Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Cannot enter Bootloader menu

sschwarzbauer - - PicoMODA9

Thanks for this info! I will try with a faster COM terminal. Another question: There is no "WCELOAD.EXE" on the device? How to install CAB-Files? The firmware is the original from stock: XIPIMX6_C8E_v230_170520.zip

Cannot enter Bootloader menu

sschwarzbauer - - PicoMODA9

Hi, when I try the PicoMOD7A I can enter the bootloader menu: Quote: “Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.1 Built Nov 19 2014 15:45:58 Microsoft Windows CE Bootloader for PicoMOD7A Built Nov 19 2014 Portions copyright (c) 2012 F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH Boot Loader, Version 1.14 NBoot, Version VN20 HW rev. 1.0 HW-Watchdog: ON System ready! Preparing for download... Press >S< to step into monitor... HW-Watchdog: OFF PicoMOD7A - WindowsCE Bootloader :> ” But with the…

Yes we see the "Faild to wait for 'not busy'" and a endless loop with "." on the debug COM port when using the fs_ni2c.dll. The error happens between 5 minutes and 48 hours. By using the Software I2C driver (fs_i2c.dll) the problem is gone. Also with higher clock rate than before was used - no problems. We are using the PicoMOD7A since 01/2014 and had no problems. The problems where starting in the last 6-12 months. The last oder was around 03-12/2016. So was there anything changed on the hardwa…

I work in the same company with ITR - and we have serious problems with the I2C driver!! We using the analog IC MAX127 from maxim. The driver is version 3.3: NI2C: Version 3.3, frequency is set to 150000 in registry Kernel is WinCE6 1.11. I have written a test routine like this: Brainfuck Source Code (63 lines) This will result to these messages on the I2C bus (log is done with I2C bus sniffer): Source Code (16 lines) But sometimes (after 1 - 10 minutes) the driver is NAK the first readed byte: …

Hi, we where using the display UMSH-8376MD-2T without any problems with these settings: avnet-embedded.eu/fileadmin/us…ur_TFT/UMSH-8376MD-2T.pdf Source Code (24 lines) Now we got the display UMSH-8247MD-3T: avnet-embedded.eu/fileadmin/us…RT/URT_UMSH-8247MD-3T.pdf On power on the PicoMOD7A the display background LED are on until the display driver get loaded. Then the display remain black. If the PicoMOD is in bootloader mode the background light is always on - so I believe it should be possible …

The problem is fixed with this workaround. Thx for the support!

I updated the picomod with 'ebootv210_110.nb0' and 'nbootv210_19.bin'. But this didn't solve the problem: Brainfuck Source Code (108 lines) Source Code (97 lines)

Boot log before registry reset ('R'): Brainfuck Source Code (108 lines) XI before registry clean: Source Code (99 lines) Bootlog after registry clean: Brainfuck Source Code (108 lines) XI after registry clean: Source Code (99 lines) Boot log v1.01: Brainfuck Source Code (103 lines)

Hi! I just evaluate the PicoMOD7A-ANC-WCE because PicoMOD3 is outdated. On Startup the debug log it says: TVD0 open Device Failed. How to solve this? By hdmicfg -HDMI off it can't be fixed. HDMI isn't used, only a TFT RGB display is attached what is working normally. With kernel 1.01 this doesn't happen. In the history of the kernel the TVOut driver isn't loaded since 1.02 if HDMI is not available. The problem is that we use our own software and the explorer.exe isn't startet on boot. So the err…

SPI Driver

sschwarzbauer - - PicoMOD3

Hi, we tried to install the additional purchased SPI driver (nspi.CAB, 29.09.2006). After installing the PicoMOD3 isn't booting anymore: Brainfuck Source Code (63 lines) Is the driver not anymore compatible with the latest firmware?

I solved the problem! It is caused by the CFCARD driver. As described here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fs-net.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2157">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2157</a><!-- l --> I disabled the CF driver in the registry. Than no PCC message apears in the debug log and the AX88796 driver loads normally. DHCP is working and the PicoMOD3 is working like it should over TCP with the newest firmware v0.27. The problems where starting with firmware v0.19: Quote: “V0.19…

Hi! I got a problem here with a PicoMOD3 with different firmwares. With an older firmware like v0.15 it is working without any problems. DHCP is working normally. After flashing a newer firmware like v0.27 I get a debug like this: Quote: “Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.1 Built Feb 19 2010 15:52:19 Microsoft Windows CE Bootloader for PicoMOD3 Built Jun 28 2010 Portions copyright (c) 2007 F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH Boot Loader, Version 1.44 NBoot, Version P314 H…

With the level shifter PC9517 we got problems like that: TEK00001.jpg Channel 3 & 4: PicoMOD3 output (3,3V Device 0x28, Data 0x98, CH1, 0-10V) Channel 1 & 2: Level shifter output (5V Device 0x28, Data 0xF8, CH7, 0-10V) We got this like 5-10 times in 1000 requests. We are using now the passive solution like AN10441 from NXP with two mosfets. No problems so far.

Hi, sorry for the late reply! As we found out we have problems with the I2C level shifter 3,3V -> 5V I2C bus. (PCA9517) For this I have the question if the PicoMOD3 I2C is 5V tolerant!? Or what level shifter is recommended?

Hi! I have a question about native i2c (kernel v0.24). I using the chip from Maxim MAX127. If we try to read a value from a channel we send the control byte first and later the read cylce byte as descipted on page 12 of the datasheet. So the result should be look like in Figure 10 (Complete 2-Wire Serial Read Transmission). Ms029.jpg So SCL should go high and than SDA should go high but booth SCL & SDA remain low. We got this anaylized by oscilloscope: SfH7S.jpg Zoomed in (Sorry for the poor res…