Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 163.

- Change USB Function driver to USBSER_Class: (\Drivers\USB\FunctionDrivers\Default = USBSER_Class) - Connect the PicoMODA9 to a Computer - Start DcuTermi.exe - Open the COM Port of the PicoMODA9 -> Error 121

Watchdog Reset

Festus - - PicoMODA9 - NXP i.MX6

Can you reproduce it?

Do you have any new Information when this bug will be fixed? I still would like to know if Roadmap entry 2772 (see above) is related to my Problems.

Watchdog Reset

Any News?

Watchdog Reset

I'm nearly (but not fully) 100% sure that Kernel V2.00 was already installed on Monday. No, I never tested Audio because we do not use Audio, but Rev 1.00 is printed on the board. There are different first exceptions: Source Code (5 lines) Source Code (5 lines) Source Code (5 lines) But the program Counter is equal in all cases.

Watchdog Reset

If you Need more Information, here are the registry Settings of our can bus: Source Code (28 lines) By the way: I now made a test with an external power supply of 3.3V and I had teh same watchdog reset. So I assume that the Problem is not caused by a weak power supply.

Watchdog Reset

Ok thanks, no hint yet, sorry. It seems that code 8 Comes right after the can port was opened but that it takes a while until the other exceptions are raised.

Watchdog Reset

Did you already had a Chance to look into this? Yesterday afternoon, I again had a watchdog reset and again there was a debug Output CID: [0] (RX) Unexpected MB code 0x8. But this time, there where a ot of Source Code (5 lines) messages. I fount 26 Messages with "Undefined instruction" and 4 with "Data Abort" in the debug Output, the stack pointer (SP) Switches between d6c9fb9c and ffffxxxx (xxxx is different in every log message) I do not think it will help when I append the full debug Output a…

Watchdog Reset

Some additional Information: I just saw that I set the priority of the can Driver to 50, so it seems to be possible that the can Driver can cause the watchdog reset.

I tested RS232 RTS/CTS handshake with Kernel 2.00 but it still does not work. Now I found another entry in the Roadmap for V2.10: - 0002890: [Serial Driver/Interface] RTS/CTS does not work. - new I think, this will solve my RS232 Problems... nor not? I still would like to know if Roadmap entry 2772 (see above) is related to my Problems.

Watchdog Reset

(Continued because more than 10000 characters) Brainfuck Source Code (113 lines) As you can see, thare a a lot of exceptions in Thread 065002ee (No idea what this thread does or if that thread is one of out application threads)

Watchdog Reset

I think I have to correct myself. I also did a test over the Weekend with a PicoMODA9 without any application running (Explorer was shown) and didn't had a watchdog reset. But today, I again had a watchdog reset while our applicacation was running. I now think that the Problem is caused by CAN bus communication. Here is the bootlog (fetched by DCU-Termi.exe): Source Code (134 lines)

Watchdog Reset

I have BoardRevision 100

Watchdog Reset

How could a weak power supply cause a watchdog reset???

Watchdog Reset

But 2797 is listed as resolved in V1.80?!

Language support

I just saw that V2.00 was released but I think there is a Problem with the zip file (when I try to unzip it, I get an error message that the zipped foler is invalid). The zip file of the new kernel also is only 1,1MB large. The last one had ~26MB.

Watchdog Reset

I didn't has any application running when the reset occured. Just the Explorer was active. No I didn't has a chance to reproduce it and no I do not have any Serial debug Output (I didn't expect that I have to log the debug Output because I did not have any running application).

Watchdog Reset

I had a Watchdog reset on my PicoMODA9 (see attached Picture of Remote Registry Editor). What can cause this? Can you use the SRC_SRSR (=16) entry to determine what causes the watchdog reset?

cerhost

Just made a short test with that Version and it Looks that it really solves my Problem. Thank you

Language support

Sounds good, but actually the Roadmap entry (0002626) is listed for Version 2.10 (although the scheduled release of 2.10 is only one day later as 2.00)