Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Hello, >>The COM1 is in error and ... <<Which error did you detect on COM1:? HW error? So you have to send board as RMA! >> ... do you have another way to access the registry? << You can ndcucfg also launch on any console. If display works launch "cmd" and enter "ndcucfg". If Ethernet works open Telnet session and enter "ndcucfg". Without Ethernet, display or sereial port you have noch chance to modify WCE Registry:(.

Ok, assume it should be easy to manage. If any problems/questions concerning this subject please come back to this thead.

Hello, don't set values such as "XMemBase", set only values refered in the Docs! Did you compare values from "ET070080DH6_Vybrid.txt" with the one on the working board? >> There is not a easier solution? << Try default mode no. 6 displaymode set 6 reg save reboot Enable the serial debug output. Here you can see which display mode ist ative. Maybe there is another problem prevent display driver from loading(?).

Hello, TCP/IP this "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\comm\tcpip\parms" is not the correct path. Pleas check/use "Device Driver Doc", path is "!>reg open parms \: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\comm\<adaptername>1\parms\tcpip" (NetDCUA5 internal adapters are ETHNETA1 (and ETHNETB1) ). LCD Use "already confugured NetDCU" and "Device Diver Doc" to retreive and adjust display on your "new" board.

Hello, lower case "s" steps into NBoot! Here you can update NBoot, U/EBoot but *not* kernel. For update kernel use upper case "s"="S" to step into EBoot. Here you get a complete enumeration of commands by enter "h". This enumeration contains also "du" command. Hope this helps.

Yes, normal config file, LVDS-Adapter translates just RGB signals to LVDS via HW.

You are right "bit-or" values: Value Config LCD_VSP 0x00100000 Vertical sync polarity: active low LCD_HSP 0x00200000 Horizontal sync polarity: active low LCD_OEP 0x00800000 Output enable polarity: active low LCD_CLKP 0x00400000 Clock polarity: active low NetDCU9 Display Version 1.02 Date 04/12/2007, Page15

Hello, found follwing on our server this should basically work! Detailed hints you will get using: fs-net.de/assets/download/docu…ttings_from_datasheet.pdf reg open <path> reg create key mode100 reg set value name string "AUO G084SN05V8" reg set value EFW dword 1 reg set value BFW dword 23 reg set value LPP dword 600 reg set value msignal dword 2 reg set value rows dword 600 reg set value width dword 246 reg set value height dword 185 reg set value type dword 6 rem reg set value voltage dword 33…

Hello, the file is not included into the Image. I will upload wcelod.exe and wceldcmd.exe into the tools section in the public download area.

Hello, ok my fault, we are in imx6sx forum, did't realize it:). I will check options and reply.

For vybrid use this Cortex-M4 acces Or you are looking for imx6sx?

NBOOT Version?

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

nbootvyb_14.zip is already in the download area (since 6/15/2016)!!!

NBOOT Version?

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

Hello, latest SW is the best (in general:). But i await no problems while use nbootvyb_13 for devleopment purposes. I will put new version the download area.

Hello, please refer device driver document chapter LCD Driver . fs-net.de/assets/download/docu…BRID_DeviceDriver_eng.pdf. You have to store the driver setting into the WCE Registry. To edit registry e.g. use "ndcucfg". An instance of this tool runs on the debug line (if debug output is disabled:). You can also launch it on any shell (lelnet, cmd).

DIGIO.dll

fs-support_ZU - - PicoMOD7

Hello, below the default DIO settings. ;================= DIO ===================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\DIGITALIO] "Prefix"="DIO" "Dll"="FS_DIGIO.dll" "Order"=dword:97 "Index"=dword:1 "Ioctl"=dword:4 "Port"=dword:1 "FriendlyName"="Digital I/O Driver"

DIGIO.dll

Please reset the board to delivery state by bootloader command "R" ... and repeat your complete configuration task.

DIGIO.dll

Hello, there are no know issues about DIO on PM7/7A (assume you talk about PM7A). Please do not modify "DLL" value while use the driver which comes with the image, definitely the DLL is not called pm6...! Use default for values which do not refer to IO pin adjustment. For IO pin adjustment refer fs-net.de/assets/download/docu…210_FSVYBRID_WIN_eng .pdf, but these values shoult be same/compatibel to PicoMOD6. Hope this resolve the problem.

KernelUpdate

fs-support_ZU - - Windows CE Utilities

Hello, i checked the tool with versions from the thread above and the update works on QBlissA9. Please do not modify or set HKLM\Platform\Name value.

KernelUpdate

fs-support_ZU - - Windows CE Utilities

Hello, assume there is a bug in the kernel update tool. I checked the code but i see no evident mistake i have to check it in detail! Since version 1.13 QBlissA9 should be implemented in the tool. Which kernel is installed and which command line do you use trigger the update?

Hello, just an idea, please check if following modification brings any imrovementSource Code (4 lines)