Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Hi, other question: we where not able to import a certificate with ndcucfg. Quote: “​cert import cert <store> <file>” the cert file is in /FFSDISK/root.cer Source Code (2 lines) What's going wrong here?

It seems that our problem are different ssl/tls versions supported by the server. this server works: Protocols TLS 1.3 No TLS 1.2 No TLS 1.1 No TLS 1.0 Yes SSL 3 INSECURE Yes SSL 2No this server doesn't work: Protocols TLS 1.3 No TLS 1.2 Yes TLS 1.1 Yes TLS 1.0 Yes SSL 3 No SSL 2 No Is TLS > 1.0 possible on Windows CE 6? How can I enable this? Thanks in advance and best regards Ruben

Yes, it is the same hardware. I change only the url where i send my requests to

Hi, thanks for response. Importing the certificate didn't solve my problem. Did you ever see errorcode 12157 (ERROR_INTERNET_SECURITY_CHANNEL_ERROR)? Any idea what is the cause of this problem? Thanks and best regards Ruben

Hi, i try to connect to an web api from my netdcu-a5. I have one testing environment and another productive environment which use different SSL certificates. On the testing environment everything works fine, communication from device to API looks good. On the productive environment I get on each request (HttpSendRequest(...)) Error 12157 (ERROR_INTERNET_SECURITY_CHANNEL_ERROR). Wininet documentation says "The application experienced an internal error loading the SSL libraries" on this error. I g…

Hi, i try to install my Kernel and rootfs from usb-stick with an install-script. I found this thread: http://forum.fs-net.de/index.php/Thread/3439-Automagic-update-script-install-scr/ I created my own install script and compiled it with mkimage Source Code (14 lines) When i start a clean PicoModA9 (NBOOT V25 and u-boot 2014.1 is installed) I get the following output: Source Code (79 lines) As you can see the rootfs-file is not properly loaded. Afterwards the Kernel starts and gets a kernel panic…

Hello, i have a custom display with resolution 640x480 px. Regarding to some research in the forum I found in kernel sources, drivers/video/mvf_dcu.c an entry which supports this resolution. I use fsvybrid-V2.1. How can I change the default resolution? Can I do this from command line or is custom kernel or u-boot build necessary? Regards Ruben