Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

As far as I can tell the freeze always happens at the same time. I will come back to you about the schematics.

Attached boot logs from SKIT and custom board. Freeze point and discrepancy marked with arrows. The SKIT has an ethernet cable connected. Otherwise nothing else is connected to the boards except debug serial connections.

I see that there is a freezing problem that was fixed. I have a problem like that with the PicoCOMA5. Are the problems related?

I still haven't been able to figure out what causes the freeze. Some guidance would be helpful.

While building the root for the picocom4 with the qt package added, qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4.tar.gz will not be decompressed. The file is not recognized as a gzip file. When checking the file using the `file` command it is categorized as an HTML file and is only 3,5 kB in size. Solved the problem manually by downloading the package and replacing it.

There doesn't seem to be any problems with the pins on our board. I have been able to connect to the debug serial port to see what happens during boot. The boot seems to hang for a couple of minutes before continuing. I have been trying to find any error message. When comparing the dmesg logs from using both the SKIT board and our board, there is no diff. After booting and waiting past the hangup, the OS seems to work normally. I have no clue as to what is making the boot hang for a few minutes.…

Very interesting. I will investigate. Thank you! UPDATE: The FB_SYNC_ON_GREEN setting solved my display problem! The screen looks amazing now! Now I need to figure out the slowdown.

I edited the framebuffer drivers before building the kernel. File: linux-3.0.15-fsvybrid-V2.2/drivers/video/mfv_dcu.c Source Code (14 lines) File: linux-3.0.15-fsvybrid-V2.2/arch/arm/mach-mfv/mach-picocoma5.c Source Code (7 lines) There is no configuration for the pixclock but it seems to be calculated from the timings (also in mfv_dcu.c): Source Code (4 lines)

Hi! I am trying to substitute the picocom4 with the picocoma5. I was using the picocom4 with the ETM043080ADH6 (480x272) LCD which has an external touch controller. I have been able to adapt the faraday dcu framebuffer driver to the smaller display and the driver for the touch controller to the picocoma5. After configuring the picocoma5 I replaced the picocom4 with it to see how it works. I get a picture and I am able to use the touchscreen. But the LCD has a lot of artifacts. Horizontal white l…