Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Hi, thank you for your fast and detailed response. ETH1: The eth1 port is now available in the /sys/class/net/eth1.. it is also configured in the /etc/network/interface as eth1, the same way as the eth0. EDIT: Eth1 is up after a reboot! when we type ifup eht1: RTNETLINK answers: File exists RTNETLINK answers: No such device I2C: the hardware is already created and we have the first prototypes. So the sensor is at I2C on pin IO14 for SDA and IO15 for SCL. Is it possible to change the portpins in …

hello everyone, we are currently using the f&s picocoma9x board with the embedded linux kernel. we have attached this picoboard to our custom hardware. On this custom hardware there are a BMI055 which should be accessed via the spi and a bme280 which should be accessed via the i2c4. furthermore we also want to use the second ethernet port. in my view the default devicetree is not configured for the i2c4, right? therefore i created a custom devicetree. to create the custom devicetree we use the v…