Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Supported types of SD-Card

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Thank you for the detailed answer.

Supported types of SD-Card

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Hello, Which size, or rather, which type of SD-Card can I use with efusA9 (fsimx6-v3.0, Linux) on SD_A (Micro-SD) & SD_B (SD) ? ​Is it possible to use SDHC up to 32 Gb and SDXC Cards with up to 2 TB according to MCIMX6QxE i.MX 6 Dual/6Quad Data Sheet? ​Thanks!

Splash Screen in U-Boot

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Hello, Is it possible to show splash screen in uboot? (efusA9q, Linux)

Change GPIO State in uboot

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Thank you very much! It's works. ​ I have one more question. By power up the board, the voltage on the pin 58 goes high and after 640 ms goes low as i want. Is it possible to reduce this 640ms by the Software? Or is the modification of the uboot the earliest way for pin config?

Change GPIO State in uboot

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Dear FS-Support, ​in order to have 0V on the pin 58 (spi_b_cs2, efusA9q) by System start, i want to configure this pin in U-Boot. ​So, i want try to modify ​fsimx6.c (/fsimx6-V3.0/build/u-boot-2014.07-fsimx6-V3.0/board/F+S/fsimx6) as follow: in the function int board_init(void) { ... gpio_direction_output(IMX_GPIO_NR(3,25), 0); SETUP_IOMUX_PADS(testpad); } ​... static iomux_v3_cfg_t const testpad [] = { IOMUX_PADS(PAD_SPI_B_CS2__GPIO3_IO25 | MUX_PAD_CTRL(NO_PAD_CTRL)), }; ​Is this correct way? ​…

2x USB 2.0

asV - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Hello, in which file can I find pinctrl_usbotg settings for efusA9 with quadcore, to use usb device as host? Is the path/file "/home/developer/Desktop/fsimx6-V3.0/build/linux-4.1.15-fsimx6-V3.0/arch/arm/boot/imx6qdl-dfi-fs700-m60.dtsi" correct? (in F&S Development Maschine Fedora23) ​I would be very grateful for a quick guide!