Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Thanks again! I was actually trying to use an over the air updater called Mender on the efusA9 platform. The updater has yocto layer called meta-mender. I tried to integrate it with your new release of yocto [meta-fus (ver 0.6)], which actually took quite time but it worked at final. It would be much easier to use U-boot 2016 when integrating. Mender updater has some patches to the u-boot which adds its own environment variables to it to allow the update and roll back feature. As you mentioned K…

Thank you very much, I will try this but I have tiny question. Is it possible to port fximx6 machine from u-boot 2014 to use 2016.07 ? or this requires updates to the nboot as well ? It will be great if you can provide a version for u-boot 2016. Thanks again.

Hi, I compiled uboot for efusA9 from fsimx6-V3.1. Then I copied fw_printenv and fw_setenv to /sbin in the rootfs of my image. When I perform cat /proc/mtd Source Code (9 lines) I wrote to /etc/fw_env.config only one line to access the uboot environment variables Source Code (1 line) when I try to write a variable in uboot from user space using --> "fw_setenv test 1" and when --> "fw_printenv test" then it shows that the variable is correctly written into the NAND flash. However when I reboot and…

Please, do you have an estimation when should the new yocto version come out? The current yocto version has problems such as the CAN bus. If I follow your steps exactly and create a yocto image with the old kernel 3.1, then CAN bus receives the messages correctly but sends invalid messages. I tested the buildroot method to create the image, with this image everything is working fine.

Thanks, I searched and found MfgTool to download the nboot again on the board.

Hi everyone, I have deleted Nboot by mistake. I did the following. I connected my Evaluation board with DCUTermi program and pressed "Capital s", the Nboot showed the Options. I chose 'd' which should download the Bootloader. I loaded the "nbootimx6_asa9_u1_35.bin" by mistake from File-> Transmit Binary File. Now when I reset the board nothing shows. It shows only <0>. Is there any way to retrieve the Nboot on efusA9 (DL) ? Thanks in adance.

Thank you very much for the clarification!

Hi everyone, I bought 2 evaluation starter kits one for efusA9 and one for efusA7UL modules. I have started efusA9 and I had now relatively good hands on. Now I switched to test the efusA7UL module and discovered some differences when I run uboot and my question is: is it possible to see mmc slots on the evaluaion kit when efusA7UL module is connected? I am asking because I did the following scenario: I inserted one micro SDCARD and one SDCARD in the corresponding slots on the evaluation kit. If…

Thank you so much sir for the comprehensive and fet answer!

Please, I would be grateful if you can explain how did you enable the HDMI_ON from the board support files? I have efusA9 board and I want to compile the build "buildroot-2016.05-fsimx6-V3.1" but when I do "make menuconfig" I can not find in the list the option to activate the HDMI driver. Thanks, kind regards

Hi Everyone, I have the Starter kit efusA9 linux and I am trying to build a yocto image. I followed the steps in the README from (fsimx6-Y0.2) and I got the binaries, then I flashed the sdcard image and it was working great on the module. There is one problem. The linux in fsimx6-Y0.2\sources\meta-f+s\recipes-kernel\linux\linux-fsimx6 is outdated. Its version is "linux-3.10.17". I want to update it and use 4.1.15. I did the following: 1- I downloaded both "fsimx6-V3.1" and "fsimx6-Y0.2" from My …