Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Lcd Display driver

alexbrsc - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

Hello . Reading other tread I found some info for modify the parameter for special LCD. I Modify mvf_dcu.c and set new mode default . I have a perfect configuration working under windows compact , but under linux the parameter are lessen. this are working setting under microsoft enviroment. reg open \drivers\display\lcd reg create key mode102 reg set value name string "1280120" reg set value EFW dword 3 reg set value BFW dword 3 reg set value msignal dword 2 reg set value rows dword 120 reg set …

Build Kernel Error

After many Update and missing item I do my first build. No easy..... No Fast.

Build Kernel Error

Thank for your replay but I bought a NetDCUA5 card and I was hoping to have the correct tools in the download section! Is there a virtual machine 21 already configured and working? I lost many time to try to use this board!. Thanx. Alessandro.

Build Kernel Error

Hello, for greater security, redo all the steps for compiling the kernel but every time I have this result. How can I fix it?

Build Kernel Error

Hello I download the virtual machine from my area ( FEDORA 23 ) . I Extract the archive fsvybrid-V2.2.tar and extract source When I go to Kernel source fonder and try to make a new kernel ( no mod for start). using Source Code (2 lines) Obtain the following error. Source Code (8 lines) Can help me? Best Regards. Alessandro.

Hello , I need to connect a different lcd display to the NetDCUA5 board. Where I need to put all the information? I have this file give me from distribuitor of Lcd. Source Code (20 lines) Thanx Alessandro.

NBOOT Version?

According to step 3.1 of Vybrid_FirstSteps manual I try to read NBoot version . Now I found this information. Source Code (5 lines) In my product download under NBOOT folder I found this ChangeLog File. Source Code (18 lines) And the last zip present is nbootvyb_13.zip I'm slightly confused . Is there a file missing? Do I need to update? Best Regards. Alessandro.

Thank for the information. Best Regards. Alessandro.

Is possible to change the the operating system of this board ? I Buy a Board NetDCUA5 with linux inside but I like make also some test with microsoft enviroment? Is possible to do it? Best Regrards Alessandro.