Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

Use of Serial3 Interface

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, ok - problem is solved. I used wrong Pins. With correct pins everything works fine. Sorry - my error. Best regards, Andy

Touch problems on new 11.2 boards

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

I will check that...

Use of Serial3 Interface

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, I'm trying to get the Interface COM3 to work. Hardware seems to be wired correctly. COM1 and COM2 are working fine. On COM3 I dont receive any data in my program. While sending data by a terminal program, I always receive the same string I sent, back. Is there a connection problem? Or do I have to configure somewhere in registry? Unfortunately there is no information in debug output while starting board in terminal. Only Serial1 is mentioned: > Drivers\Builtin\Serial1 - OFF In registry al…

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, still waitin for an improvement/solution/workaround. Is there maybe an update for driver which I could test/use? It's terrible to press sometimes several times on touch to get an action on display. Best regards, Andy

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, still the same problems. No further ideas? Maybe a kernel problem? No settings helped.

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, I've tried your changes in registry but no changes on behaviour on touch. Same problems - touch reacts sometimes very lazy/slow. Any other suggestions?

Hello, can you tell me where to download this MS Platform builder? I've found one and downloaded from Microsoft but can't install it. I have unzipped it, but haven't found any cerhost/cerdisp sources. Is it somewhere to download for free, at all? Or couldn't someone send me the neccessary files? That would be great!

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, at the moment, I'm using following settings for touch in Registry: Source Code (7 lines) Best regards, Andy

Hello, I have downloaded the tools cerdisp.exe and cerhost.exe from "Tools/RemoteDisplay" and they work fine. I can start cerdisp.exe on display automatically by "cerdisp.exe -c". Now I want to start cerhost.exe without always typing in the IP address in dialog and connect automatically to display-IP-address by command line parameter. I found another thread where you said there is no support for command line parameter. But there is a possibility to download the source code and add command line p…

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, wanted to ask what's about issue 2213? Source Code (1 line) Some of our customers have problems with the touch. They told me that the touch does not react always when they press. Sometimes they have to press up to ten times until they see a reaction. I haven't such strong problems but sometimes I also have to press 2-3 times until it works. I have seen issue 2213 in the roadmap and would like to ask if there is maybe soon an update which probably solves also my problem? Best regards, Andy

Changes in new Kernel

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, I found a new Kernel (1.30 from 17.7.2017) for NetDCU11. Can you tell me what exactly changed? Neither in the History nor in the Changes this version is described. Thanks. Andy

System password reset

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, I don't know how. Customer told me machine was off for one week. After switching on, the password window was visible after switching on the machine. Nobody activated that. Customer now is not possible to work because display is locked. What do you mean with WCE module? It is a NetDCU11 with WinCE v6.00 installed. (Build 0 on May 15 2014). The question now is how to remove that password window? No password is known cause not set.

System password reset

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, a customer switched off the display for about one week. Now the switched on the machine and system password is activated. The main application is started but no access to it due to password window. Now the question, howto reset that? How could this happen? Is it resetable or do I have to install the system new completely? Thanks a lot.

Crash while using WriteFile()

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, Software works fine now. All customers report no problems any more. Thank you. Just one question. Could you create the same version with a different date on desktop / in debug of bootloader? At the moment I can't distinguish between old and this beta. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Kaiser

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello, sorry for delay. I have been out of office and now back. Thanks for that quick response. At the moment I'm testing and will report as soon as possible... Best regards, Kaiser

Kaiser - - NetDCU11

Hello together, do you know if there is a problem with the WriteFile() to serial interface (COM2:) method? Used kernel: Build date 15 May 2014 I have following problem: When I use this method extensively, sometimes my complete board freezes because the WriteFile() method does not return any more - it still hangs. Sometimes this happens after a few minutes, sometimes after some hours and sometimes not on a day. Now I have tested this with a timer all 20ms sending a string of approx. 30 chars to C…

Ok, I found it...

Hello, want to download the tool NetDCU USB Loader but I can't find it. The link downloads.fs-net.de does not exist or is wrong. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Andy

Hello, I have problems with the calibration points on new 11.2 boards. Especially on the right and left side, middle height, I have a divergence about 0.5cm. Everywhere else on the screen (top, bottom, middle, the pressed point is correct. My touch settings are: Source Code (8 lines) Does nobody have similar problems? I have seen this behaviour on several boards. Also customers are not very lucky with this. On old 11 boards there were no such problems. At the moment I use 1.28 Kernel with 1.39 b…

Hello, yes you were right. It was indeed a problem of a very slow barcode scanner (especially the settings). The send/receive methods wasn't the big break. So the problem is solved... Thanks al lot anyway.