Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

NBoot source code

Panaia-Costa - - efusA9 NXP i.MX6

Hi, is it possible to get the source code for NBoot? Thanks

eMMC U-Boot

Many thanks for the quick reply. I added a patch to the file fsimx6.c which now includes support for the eMMC. I'll replace this with the offical release when it is available.

eMMC U-Boot

Hi, trying to get UBoot to recognise the 4G eMMC on the efus board. However whenever issue the command mmc info I get the error "Card did not respond to voltage select!". Not sure what this means. Any help appreciated.

AD7298 SPI ADC driver

We have attempted to modify the driver to support device trees. Thank you for the prompt reply.

AD7298 SPI ADC driver

Hi, We are trying to include an analogue to digital driver using the SPI interface available on the EFUS board. My first question is regarding whether this must be implemented using device tree? The code we have for the driver is a kernel driver which discusses custome boards and specifing the device structure using platform_data. As far as I can determine we have no board config files which came for the EFUS Linux build - is this correct or am I missing something basic. Thanks for your help

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has information on whether there is an ADC on the armstone board, and if anyone has written any software/drivers for this. Essentially, we have some fan speeds as input we wish to monitor and we would like to have these speeds available to the application executing on the armstone board. Many thanks

When using QT evdev, there is no calibration performed. When using TSLIB I use the executable ts_calibrate To force QT to use tslib, I set the following envirnoment variables: export QT_QPA_FB_TSLIB='1' export QT_QPA_GENERIC_PLUGINS='tslib:/dev/input/event0' instead of: export QT_QPA_GENERIC_PLUGINS='evdevtouch,evdevmouse,evdevkeyboard'

Some additional information regarding the previous post. There may be some relation to the errors I get when running the application: [galcore]: GPU[0] hang, automatic recovery. [galcore]: recovery done [ 1] Fence Wait TimeOut! [ 2] Reset Fence!

Hi, Unfortunately, I can not determine what type the screen is, whether capacitive or resistive. My guess is that it is resistive since the touch screen part feels like plastic. The model is ET070080DH6 and the manufacturer no longer has details on this particular screen on their website (edtc.com) - at least I could not locate that specific model. As I mentioned in the original post, it is the same screen which comes with the armstone kit. Yes I have calibrated the screen (even tough the calibr…

Hi support, For days now I have been trying to figure how to get the supplied touchscreen (with the armstone A9 SKIT) working with QT5. The issue is always that the touchscreen is unresponsive or very slow to respond. Further, the screen size is not picked up by QT5 (the examples which come with the QT5 core package). For example, buttons are slow to respond and need to be "touched" (clicked) are few times to respond. In addition, the extreme edges of the screen are generally not responsive at a…

eMMC not accessible

Thanks for the patch file. I have installed this and the emmc 4G is now seen by the os. However, I am not familiar with using such cards. I would like to create one or more paritions on the card. The first partition could contain the rootfs and another partition will contain some large files. I have installed the mmc utility - not sure if this is the correct utility to use or whether there is some other way to create the necessary partitions. Currently the emmc shows up as brw-rw---- 1 root disk…

eMMC not accessible

Thanks for the update. " So if you want to have this, we con provide a patch. It is mainly changes in the device tree." Yes it would be necessary for us to access the eMMC at least under linux. So if you could provide the necessary changes, it would be great. Thanks Oreste

eMMC not accessible

Issue with the onboard 4G eMMC on the efuasa9 not being available from u-boot and linux. The eMMC in the device tree states that there is a hardware issue and that (in efusa9qdl.dtsi): /* emmc doesn't work currently */ ... /* * Due to board issue, we can not use external regulator for card slot * by default since the card power is shared with card detect pullup. * Disabling the vmmc regulator will cause unexpected card detect * interrupts. * HW rework is needed to fix this isssue. Remove R695 fi…

gpio

Thank you for the information. Yes you were correct that I had the UART port D configured in the device tree. When this was commented out, the corresponding GPIO pin worked. Thanks again and apologies from me for overlooking something as simple as this.

gpio

Hi support, The pins were measured with a multimeter and when setting the value to "1" (using value file) the measured voltage remained at 0 for the RXDD pin. For the PVMA pin, the voltage remained on high even when the value is set to "0". So it looks like something else is a problem. Many thanks Oreste

gpio

efusa9 revision 1.21 We are having trouble with the GPIO on the efus board. We have tried to read pins 14 and 32 which correspond to /sys/class/gpio/gpio105 and /sys/class/gpio/gpio42. However we can not detect any change in the pins when set /sys/class/gpio/gpio#/value 0 or 1. Any help appreciated Oreste

Thanks for the info above. The ET050080DH6 is working with the fsimx6_qt5_defconfig - there are couple of issues - QT5 can not determine the size of the screen and reports the error: unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi. To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters). In addition, the screen needs to be rotated with QT_QPA_EVDEV_TOUCHSCREEN_PARAMETERS=rotate=180 However, my main question is: Has anyone got QT5Webkit to work o…

Thank you for that. I did use my own configuration. The configuration fsimx6_qt5_defconfig works and I have a rootfs, I will install this on the board today. Apologies for the windows posting. I would like to ask another question regarding the display ET050080DH6. We obtained the display ET07008DH6 and the armstone9a board from F&S, this display (ET07008DH6) works fine, however there are certain configurations required for the ET050080DH6. Does anyone know of any documentation for these configur…

Hi, I wanted to add qt5 support for the touch display EDT ET050080DH and remove matchbox. I have an error during compilation of the QT buildroot process. I am using the buildroot as given in fsimx6-V3.0 and the documentation contained in there. There are numerous errors given the compilation: here is a sample: In file included from ../../include/QtGui/qwindow.h:1:0, from ../../include/QtGui/5.6.0/QtGui/qpa/../../../../../src/gui/kernel/qplatformwindow.h:50, from ../../include/QtGui/5.6.0/QtGui/q…