Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Hello, Quote: “The kernel v2.09 is define as Beta version Is there any risk or reliability problem link to this kernel is it ok to use the NBOOT 14 and Eboot 1.5 with the kernel 2.09?”I don't expect any risk or reliability problem. Nevertheless we did not do our standard tests with this kernel/bootloader versions. Quote: “I have one remaining point each time I reboot the ndcuA5 a windows popup asking for the FTDI dll In NDCU10 after the first detection the device was automatically reconised. Do …

Registry Import via file

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU8

Ok, please try this attachment. I test with NetDCU8 kernel V1.10

Registry Import via file

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU8

Hello, assume it is a feature of ndcucfg. Before V32 only about 300 bytes are supported to transmit. Please try the attachment. Hope this helps.

Hello, platform name is "NetDCU9" only and OS version is WCE6.0. CPU family is "ARMV4I". SDK is found under (installdir)\Windows CE Tools\wince600\NetDCU9, no ohter defindes are required. Hope this helps.

Hello, what's about zetakey.com/browser-wec2013.php ?

Hello, in general (FTDI) VPC on NetDCUA5 should work in the same way as on NetDCU10! But it is difficult to say what is going wrong. Is there any information on the serial debug port? Else i assume we have to debug the usb/serial Microsoft driver layers. Can you provide us your hardware for do that?

Use of Serial3 Interface

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCU11

Ah ok, so your baord was already configured for RS232 instead of ADC (default)!

Use of Serial3 Interface

Hello, according HW manual default settings for J7.9/10 are AD3/AD2. So a recontruction is required. Because warranty disappears if you did modifications you have to send board as RMA (we will do confuguration for service lump-sum).

Touch problems on new 11.2 boards

Sorry we have no new dirver. Is it possible to send us a complete test enviroment (display+touch+all required cables) that we can direct connect to a NetDCU SKIT and which shows the problem? Because this problem is not widespread i assume this is the best way for get a resolution.

Hi Angold, the link above refers the HOST not the DEVICE. At the time it is not possible to change DEVICENAME because it comes with boot arguments from EBOOT. The only chance to do this is to customize cerhost - i will discuss internally this issue but the code is public ( ...\<WinXY>\PUBLIC\COMMON\OAK\DRIVERS\CERDISP\CERDISP) so you can also do it by yourself.

Hello, if you order PicoCOM1 equipped with ATO Flash you have to install follwing System Software Versions else the boards will not boot anymore: NBoot >= V31 EBoot >= V106 Kernel >=V127

PicoCOM with ATO Flash

fs-support_ZU - - PicoCOM4

Hello, if you order PicoCOM4 equipped with ATO Flash you have to install at least NBoot V27 else the boards will not boot anymore. EBoot and kernel are not effected.

Hello, under WCE7 you can use Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition or SQLite for access data bases but MS stopped support for Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition module, so since WEC2013 you have to use SQLite which can be donwloaded from various locations, e.g. archive.codeplex.com/?p=cesqlite2013

Hello, sorry we have to change forum in 2012 so a lot of old links are invalid. Im most cases it may help to search for keywords. E.g. search "mmtimer.lib" ... leads to ... timeGetTime mmTimer.lib hangs application ?!

Hello, before debugging via Ethernet you have to start "cemgrc" with the corresponding command line. As far as i remember you are requested to do this by EVC. I don't know why your connection is not stable, there are no known issues (and main stream Support for EVC++ ended in 2007!). Another possibilty for debugging is to use ActiveSync via USB device connection. This is more easy by using VS2005/08.

Tesa PicoMOD3 does not boot

fs-support_ZU - - PicoMOD3

Hello, Quote: “... if that's the matter, but I don't think it's a problem. You simply can't reverse engineer a thing with that picture.”I agree. But there are also other matters: - most customers won't see here company name in this forum, even there employees use nick names without a link to the company name. - there should be a major reason why TESA NBoot/EBoot is password protected! So it would be a crime if we publish the passwords or any details of system- and application SW. So i please you…

Tesa PicoMOD3 does not boot

fs-support_ZU - - PicoMOD3

Hello, think your doing is irregular. You publish internas of TESA in the www. Please contact TESA for resolve the problem.

Hello, what is the result of the test above? Time still increases one hour after each reboot? Did you trty to set HomeDST explicit to zero: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock] "HomeDST"=DWORD:0 And/or switch timeserver compltely off: reg open \Services\TIMESVC reg set value Flags dword 4

Hello, did you install "Application Builder for Windows Embedded Compact 2013" first? But as far as i remenber this is required befor install any SDK.

DotNet Version

fs-support_ZU - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

Hello, under Windows Embedded Compact only .NET Compact Framework is supported: VS2005: WCE6/WEC7 CF2.0 VS2008: WCE6/WEC7 CF3.5 VS201X: WEC2013 CF3.9 (X>=)2)