Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thank you for your quick reply. You are right, it was a misconfigured pin in the eMMC section, it now correctly finds /dev/mmcblk devices.

When I compile with all the emmc support I can find, I can see the mmc device in Uboot: efusA7UL # mmc info Device: FSL_SDHC Manufacturer ID: 13 OEM: 14e Name: Q2J54 Tran Speed: 52000000 Rd Block Len: 512 MMC version 4.0 High Capacity: Yes Capacity: 3.6 GiB Bus Width: 4-bit efusA7UL # mmc part ## Unknown partition table No partitions defined though. After booting to Linux, I don't get a /dev/mmcblk0 device node, nor any mention of a /dev/mmc* device at all. Any clues to what steps I may be missi…

With help from support, I have enabled HDMI on my board, and just for reference here is the steps I took: First I enabled it in arch/arm/boot/dts/armstonea9r2q.dts: #define CONFIG_ARMSTONEA9R2_MXCFB0 DISPLAY_LVDS0 #define CONFIG_ARMSTONEA9R2_MXCFB1 DISPLAY_HDMI I edited buildroot-2016.05-fsimx6-V3.0/board/f+s/common/etc/X11/xorg.conf to point to /dev/fb0 After booting, I run: echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/blank echo 0 > /sys/class/graphics/fb1/blank To ensure none of the outputs are blank, I …

I wanted to know the reset cause from U-boot into my operating system, and was hacking to find a way to get this. Maybe this benefits others. This is the reset cause from u-boot: U-Boot 2014.07 (Jan 19 2017 - 13:16:57) for F&S CPU: Freescale i.MX6UL rev1.0 at 396 MHz Reset: WDOG <- This will change depending on the cause of reset (power off, warm reboot etc) Board: efusA7UL Rev 1.10 (LAN, WLAN, 1x DRAM) ... Since this is reset before the enviroment is initialized, I needed to introduce a new var…