Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

I read the PCN concerning the EOL of the used EON flash. "We will use Micron MT29F1G08ABADAWP:D in future. Bootloader and BSPs from F&S for WEC6,7,2013 and Linux are supporting this flash since 04/2014." Does this modification has any influence to form, fit, function of the NetDcuA5?

I tested it and it works. Thank you. Where can I find and download the Device Driver documentation? This is a working display setting for an EDT ET0700G8DH6: reg open \drivers\display\LCD reg create key mode108 reg set value name string "ET0700G8DH6" reg set value BLW dword 153 reg set value HSW dword 63 reg set value ELW dword 40 reg set value BFW dword 33 reg set value VSW dword 2 reg set value EFW dword 10 reg set value msignal dword 2 reg set value rows dword 480 reg set value LPP dword 480 …

THANK YOU. I will test it on Monday.

We are using the NetDcuA5, connected to a 800x480 TFT display. Up to now we used an EDT display, supplied by GLYN: ET0700G0DH6. This TFT was changed to: ET0700G8DH6 Using the same settings I now have shadows on my display. The supplier told me that I have to "invert the Pixel Clock". How can I invert the Pixel clock? Which of the registry settings of the display do I have to modify? THANK YOU

THANKS. Sorry, it was a silly question from myside to ask how to use WinNDCUCfg for this. Clear now. In the registry I can set the "DefaultDir". Okay so far, all users have access to this folder and ist sub-folders and no access to other folders. Great. But if I wish to create an user who is allowed to have access to all folders (something like an administrator), but only for one user, and all other users should only be able to access the "DefaultDir", is this possible? Dirk

Ethernet settings

Dirk - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

THANK YOU. This will help me further.

THANK YOU for your answer. Quote from fs-support_ZU: “How do you do other configuratons - can you add the commands there?” We just run the WinNDCUCfg to make all neccessary registry settings and copy the files neccessary for the application into the FFSDISK folder. That's all. Quote from fs-support_ZU: “Why not?” How can I use the WinNDCUCfg to set the usernames and passwords for the FTP? Quote from fs-support_ZU: “Not for the general system but for FTPD, refer msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/m…

Ethernet settings

Dirk - - NetDCUA5 - NXP Vybrid

I am using a VNC connection to connect to the NetDCUA5 over the Internet. It works fine but the question is: How can the user change the settings of the Ethernet (IP, DHCP, ...)? I know I can change this values inside the registry and that works. But how do I get the values from the customer? Is it possible to start the "ETHNETA Settings" from my application? THANK YOU Dirk

Hello Using ndcucfg to set usernames and passwords works fine. BUT: How can I set the username and password from inside my application? Or how can it be set without starting the ndcucfg? I want to set the same usernames and passwords for all NetDCUA5 we build into our generators and this usernames and passwords should be set automatically, it should not be necessary during manufacturing to start the netdcucfg. Can it be set using the WinNDCUCfg? Best solution would be to set it from my applicati…

Okay,thank you.

Sorry for that, but let me list the details again: 1. I connected this board to 3 different PC/Laptop, running either with Windows 7 or Windows 8, all of them 64bit Professional versions 2. None of this 3 PC/Laptop has a problem connecting to NetDCUA5 or NetDCU9 boards, beside to this one NetDCUA5 which leads to the "Unknown device" message on all 3 PC/Laptop 3. The issue arised before erasing the flash. 4. The drivers are correctly installed, I get an USB connection to all other NetDCUA5 and Ne…

I tried to update the driver. The operating system searched online for a newer version. Maybe it found something but then a message come up: Fehler beim Installieren der Treibersoftware für das Gerät. Es wurde Treibersoftware für das Gerät gefunden, aber bei der Installation ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Unknown Device Dieses Gerät wurde angehalten, weil es Fehler gemeldet hat. (Code 43)

I manually selcted the "FS Board" Driver for this Unknown device, and the driver was intstalled for this device. Now, after power off/on, I get an "FSBoardUSB Driver" in the section USB-Controller after plugging in the USB cable. But there is a "!" in a yellow triangle on this device. And if I check the settings, I find the message "Das Gerät kann nicht gestartet werden. (Code 10)". And the following informations: Treiberanbieter: F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH Treiberdatum: 06.07.2011 Treiberversi…

In the device manager an "Unknown Device" in the section "USB-Controller" is added. ActiveSync is NOT working with THIS device. Doesn't matter if I use the starterkit or our own adapter. BOTH, the starterkit and our own adapter work fine with other NetDCUA5, so this issue has nothing to do with our HW but with this board. It won't help to install the kernel via Ethernet because the USB port is used in our application. I need to connect to the board via USB and ActiveSync or WindowsMobileDeviceCe…

Hello I enered the "DU" command in the NetDCUA5 and the board answered with: HW-Watchdog: DELAYED Waiting for USB download I plugged the USB wire into the PC and the PC answered with "USB-Gerät wurde nicht erkannt" Nothing else happened and the USB led in the NetDCUUSB-Loader 2.4.0 stayed red. After some time the board sends this message: NetDCUA5 - WindowsCE Bootloader :> DU HW-Watchdog: DELAYED Waiting for USB download <-1> Microsoft Windows CE Bootloader Common Library Version 1.2 Built Feb 2…

THANK YOU. I downloaded and installed the NetDCUUSBLoader. The loader is running. BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM: When I connect the NetDCUA5 to the PC with the USB cable, I get the message "USB Gerät wurde nicht erkannt". The device manager shows an "Unknown Device" in the section "USB-Controller" and the USB led in the NetDCUUSBLoader stays red. I connected several different NetDCUA5 to this PC, using exactly the same cable and the same port. If the USB cable is plugged in before the supply power …

I accidential erased the total flash disk of a NetDcuA5 . I tried to perform a total registry erase because the PC always saw an unknown device while connecting the board to the PC over an USB connection . How can I restore the kernel? I can communicate with the board over the RS232 and I can see that the NetDCUA5-WindowsCE Bootloader is started. What next? THANK YOU

Can somebody help me please ?

THANK YOU. I found in the documentation that I can crate a "FTP ServerUser List" in the registry. Okay so far, I can add the names of users allowed to access or not. But where to store the passwords for this users? I found the mark: "For more Information see Web Server Access Rights", but where can I find this? Dirk

Thank you very much. I will try this.