Transfering the .bin file to PicoCom4

Transfering the .bin file to PicoCom4

We are thinking to design an application that could program PicoCom4 automatically for our production purposes.
      So I need to merge the steps from DCUTERM and the USB loader together. would you please let me know how can I transfer *.bin file to PicoCom by our owned software?

Re: Transfering the nbi file to PicoCom4

There is no api available to do this. But you could call USBLoader and within your application. USBLoader offers undocmented features that can be used for that purpose.

Source Code

1. NetDCUUSBLoader -auto <path to your NBI>\<NBI File>.nbi

USBloader will start NBI downlod automatically as soon as PicoCOM4 is available.
      Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

Re: Transfering the .bin file to PicoCom4

Hi,

I have currently tested it but could not detect any problem. USBloade is opened with auto-button on and given nbi file already is selected.

Source Code

1. C:\Program Files (x86)\F&S\NetDCU-USB-Loader>NetDCU-USB-Loader.exe -auto c:\temp\test.nbi

Will USBLoader get started generally, also when calling with no parameter?
      Please verify the given filename. Maybe you need to use some embraces (").
      Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.