Where can i get ESHELL.EXE

Re: Where can i get ESHELL.EXE

Its available in our public download area at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://download.fs-net.de">http://download.fs-net.de</a><!-- m -->
      You will find it in the "tools" subdirectory.
      Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

Re: Where can i get ESHELL.EXE

If you have ordered a PicoCOM or PicoMOD starterkit a small sheel should have been included in the starterkit with the required credentials.
      But the tools directory should also be available without user credentials.
      Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.
      Hello,

what is the first and Last Port Settings. Which Port number should be used? I just downloaded the ceDownloder and .netFramework3.5sp1, i can build serial communication. But installing an Image is not working. What could be the possible reasons? i am using the Eval.kit.
      Hello,

maybe blocks windows firewall ports of CEDownloader. First and last ports are 2000 and 2063.
      Generaly you can try following steps to download a image.
      1. In CEDownloader pick needed image file.
      2. Click on the start button.
      3. Normaly if port number of CEDownloader is unknown windows will ask you for unblocking.
      4. Enter 'de' in your terminal in E-Boot menu.
      5. Now you should see some infos in CEDownloader about your board.
      6. If automic download is unchecked then use play button to start a download process.
      Hope this helps.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      Hello,
      do Eshell and CEDownloader depend upon what OS that you are using? Windows 7 SP1 64 bit is running on my PC. Can OS be the problem where i could not install an Image? or is it only the ports configuration problem? it was not working in my case although i have activated the Firewall.
      Hello,

I use both of this tools on my pc with Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and it's work for me. I suppose it is port configuration.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH