USB Devices are not recognized

Re: USB Devices are not recognized

Hello,
      did USB device worked before and now it is stop working?
      did you wait until the system has booted completely after "registry erease"?
      can you access USB device from bootloader (connect to NetDCUUSBLoader)?

Do you saw this:
      Is USB device not working at all (error message when connecting) or is just Active Sync not working?
      If the NetDCU14 is detected (USB Plug with green check mark symbol is shown in taskbar,Microsoft USB Sync displayed in Device Manager, NetDCUUSBLoader works) then you must delete the Microsoft USB Sync device in the Device Manager and connect the NetDCU14 again.
      Then it should work
      from here forum.fs-net.de/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=3282.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

usb worked very fine.

usb host for active sync with VS 2008 is still working fine. i have remote acess can debug etc...

But if i want to plug in a usb device (Stick, Keyboard, etc... ) directly to the startetintf. nothing will be recognize.
      On the starterinf right to the host mini-usb the two usb want work and also the J12 ( i made a usb cable to test it)

But 10min before everything all usb, also the J12 (i hope it is 12) works very fine.

Have you already check the USB host limitation?
      See <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.fs-net.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2870">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2870</a><!-- l -->
      Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.