Windows function OpenStore never comes back.

Windows function OpenStore never comes back.

Hello,

We want to use USB-Sticks as external flash for storing data files.

I have now tested with one USB-Sticks that have the behaviour that after calling OpenStore-function the function never comes back.
      Is there any solution for this problem?

Greetings
      Yes the USB-Stick is recognized at the PC without any problems
      XP/W7 provides a range of drivers CE only one! Does CE recognize the stick?

I checked with different USB-Sticks and one remarkable thing is, that with one 8 Gb -Stick it needs 1 min to return back from the "openstore"-Function.
      Which FAT do you use? Alwasy the same? Did you try exFAT. WCE6R3 should be able to handle this (i did not checked the Image in datail).
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.
      Yes WCE6.0R3 is installed. But I am not sure if the exFAT module is included.
      You can check this by Control Panel -> Storage Manager -> Select Store/Partition -> Properties -> Dismount -> Format -> now check the available FAT Versions.
      The Storage Manager Control Panle Item uses also the Storage Manger API hence it should show the same behavior as your own program.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.