GStreamer H.264 FullHD bad performance

GStreamer H.264 FullHD bad performance

I try to decode a video stream from a HW-encoder with the following pipelin:
      gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc do-timestamp=false port=17002 ! video/mpegts ! aiurdemux ! vpudec frame-plus=0 ! imxg2dvideosink framebuffer=/dev/fb0 sync=false

I use a efusA9 devkit to show the video on the touch screen. To get the best performance I also changed the scaling_governor to performance.

Streaming 720p25 results in:
      CPU: 19%
      BUS-load: 44%
      Video: fine, smooth

Streaming 1080p25 results in:
      CPU: 57%
      BUS-load: 90%
      Video: data drops, chopping, artefacts etc.

The aim is to run two FullHD streams on two display, but at the moment it isn't possible to show one. I already heard, that there are performance problems with gstreamer-1.0.
      Are there any plans to improve this? Or are there any other ideas?
      Dear Mr. Weber,

i tested different FullHD videos in different formats. I dont get data drops, chopping, artefacts etc.
      The length of the videos were about 3 minutes. Here are the commands which i used to start the videos.

avi file:

Source Code

1. gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="Path to file".avi ! video/x-msvideo ! aiurdemux ! vpudec ! imxv4l2sink

mp4 file:

Source Code

1. gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="Path to file".mp4 ! video/quicktime ! aiurdemux ! vpudec ! imxv4l2sink

mov file:

Source Code

1. gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="Path to file".mov ! video/quicktime ! aiurdemux ! vpudec ! imxv4l2sink

Maybe the network isn´t fast enough, so bring your video file local e.g. USB Stick/SD-Card and run the video again. Do you see a difference?

Best Regards
      Your F&S Support Team
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.