Start of cerhost with command line parameter (IP Address)

Start of cerhost with command line parameter (IP Address)

Hello,

I have downloaded the tools cerdisp.exe and cerhost.exe from "Tools/RemoteDisplay" and they work fine.
      I can start cerdisp.exe on display automatically by "cerdisp.exe -c".
      Now I want to start cerhost.exe without always typing in the IP address in dialog and connect automatically to display-IP-address by command line parameter.
      I found another thread where you said there is no support for command line parameter. But there is a possibility to download the source code
      and add command line parameter support by myself. Unfortunately I can't find nowhere the sourcecode.
      Can you tell me where to download or do you have maybe already a new version with that support?
      Thank you...

Best regards, Andy
      Hello, no we have no new/updated version.

In general CERDisp/CERHost comes with MS Platform Builder installation and is located under <install dir>\WIN<version>\public\COMMON\oak\Drivers\cerdisp\... .
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.
      Hello,

can you tell me where to download this MS Platform builder? I've found one and downloaded from Microsoft but can't install it. I have unzipped it, but haven't found any cerhost/cerdisp sources.
      Is it somewhere to download for free, at all?
      Or couldn't someone send me the neccessary files? That would be great!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Kaiser” ().