Tesa PicoMOD3 does not boot

Tesa PicoMOD3 does not boot

Hi all

I'm troubleshooting a TESA Reflex MH3D (controller of a TESA Micro-Hite 3D) which refuses to boot and includes a PicoMOD3.

The controller does not power up the screen nor the USB ports, even if all rails seems ok; in other words, it seems like it's dead.
      So, seeing the run led lit I hooked up the COM1 to my computer and fired up the terminal:

..And at first it was stuck asking for the mac address
      "Enter WindowsCE MAC Address (actual ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff):"
      entered the serial 00:05:51: etc, etc...
      And now I'm stuck here:

Am I wrong or should it show something else other than "Enter password:"?
      Or should it be booting in the background?

Thank you very much.
      Matt

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Conti93” ().

Hello,
      think your doing is irregular. You publish internas of TESA in the www.
      Please contact TESA for resolve the problem.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.
      Hello,

... if that's the matter, but I don't think it's a problem. You simply can't reverse engineer a thing with that picture.
      I agree. But there are also other matters:
      - most customers won't see here company name in this forum, even there employees use nick names without a link to the company name.
      - there should be a major reason why TESA NBoot/EBoot is password protected! So it would be a crime if we publish the passwords or any details of system- and application SW.

So i please you to understand that we cannot support issues of our customers. Think the right way it to follow the suggestions of the TESA service.
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “fs-support_ZU” ().