Touch Calibration is not working

Touch Calibration is not working

Hi,
      I've bought Starterkit PicoCOMA9X Linux with LCD and want to calibrate the touchscreen permanently. The steps has been mentioned in section 8.2.3 of "F&S i.MX6-SoloX LinuxFirst Steps" document and I do the following:
      • Remount the file system: mount -o remount,rw /
      • Running the calibrator: xinput_calibrator
      • Copy the result (Section "InputClass" .... EndSection) to the following file: /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf
      The problem is after restarting or shutdown, the touchscreen is not calibrated and it needs to be calibrated again, i.e. the calibration is not permanently.
      Is there something that I should do before?
      Hi,

- first of all which release version do you use? fsimx6sx-V2.1?
      - If you reboot the system do you still see the changes in the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf?

Your F&S Support Team
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.
      Hi,
      How is the touch input behavor before calibration?
      In some cases xiniputcalibrator is not calculating correctly. I have mentioned that this is e.g. the case when the axes are swapped.
      As a quick solution try the following:
      If the axes are not behaving correctly add a line to your 99-calibration.conf to address this issue.
      The entry should be something like this: Option "SwapAxes" "1"
      Save the file. Until now we haven't used the xinputcalibrator tool.
      Reboot and see if swap axes /rotation issues are solved.
      Use the xinputcalibrator tool now to get a calibration.
      Because xinputcalibrator is not getting confused about swapped axes etc. it should calculate correctly.

Regards
      Your F&S Support Team
      F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
      As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
      Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.