running into bootloader, problem

• Hello fsnet

I have the problem that my Picocom2 is switching into bootloader mode by himself, LCD stays dark and on COM interface I see the following:

The chapter with starting "32 MB Ram" then always is shows up again every let´s say 10 seconds.

Then I have to insert MAC adresse and need to download the kernel again, and then it works. Unfortunately this happens 3-4 times a day, after switch off and switch on.
    (No, I didin´t load kernel into RAM)

could you support me please?

bye
    Andraes

The chapter with starting "32 MB Ram" then always is shows up again every let´s say 10 seconds.

This reset will be generated by the watchdog I suppose.

Then I have to insert MAC adresse and need to download the kernel again, and then it works. Unfortunately this happens 3-4 times a day, after switch off and switch on.
    (No, I didin´t load kernel into RAM)

Did I get this right, that this isn't a gernal problem? Is the PicoCOM able to load the kernel from flash?
    After setting the MAC address (prompt Enter WindowsCE MAC address (actual ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff): ) the bootloader command line should be entered automatically (:>). Is this the case? I don't see the corresponding ouput in your debug trace.
    Could you post your bootloader configuration (output from 'I'). Especially the partition settings will be interessting.

Software developer, F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Is it even impossible to enter the NBoot bootloader isn't possible any more (small 's' during bootup)?

Software developer, F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.