ISAPI Extension and Temperatur values

• Hallo Team,

Firt of all let me inform you that I have a few experience C ++ programming.

So a part of my Training Study consist to read the temperature through an USB connected on PICOCOM1 and then showing this on a Website with ISAPI Extension.The order part is to tranfer this to another board.
    So rigth now I have implemented my application and it works very good.
    I have already configured the IIS Webserver and test my own dll without problem.
    But I still have Probleme with ISAPI extension because I don't understand how I can pass the value I read on my application to the website.
    Is it in the funkton writeClient?
    I will be very thankfull for your advice.

Regards

• Hello,

#1 you can read the usb sensor values within your ISAPI extension dll.
    #2 Or you can implement a Dll that exports functions to read the sensor and call that from your ISAPI extension dll.
    #3 Or you can export a function to write data to the web client from your ISAPI extension dll and call that from your application.

I think the best solution is the #1.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hi Team,

Since then I wrote enough Dll by myself and I have understood how these work.My concern is I would like to write my Extensions as follow but it doesn't work(since one week).Because in this way it will be easy to read the COM Port after that is why I firstly implemented this and then I will introduced my module ReadCOMPort.

Have I forgotten any thing?

So please take a Look:

Hellofabio.def

Code
    1. LIBRARY "Hellofabio"
    2. EXPORTS
    3. GetExtensionVersion
    4. HttpExtensionProc
    5. DllMain

and

Hellofabio.cpp

I would be thankfull for any advices

Regards

• Please find ND9_ISAPI.zip attached to this post.
    Unzip the archive and open *.sln in Visual Studio. Build the project (or just use the Dll in PicoCOM2\release). Copy resulting Dll on the device and setup HTTPD to load extension. Try to use the extension by calling respective VROOT in your webbroweser.

Can you see the messgage: "Hello World From My First ISAPI =)" ?

Files

• ND9_ISAPI.zip

(1.84 MB, downloaded 412 times, last: )

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• You wrote:

I have been testing the picoCOM2's webserver and cannot get it to serve any ISAPI dlls that I create with VS2010 either C++ or C#.

VS2010 does not support smart devices. You need to work with VS2005/2008!