PicoCOM2 SDK with MS Visual 2005 C++

• Hello,

is it possible, that the PicoCOM2 SDK, has problems with MS Visual 2005? Because, if I want to compile a C++ Application,
    errors will display in system files. When I tried with NetDCU8 SDK, everything working well.

• which errors came up?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

I forgot to say, that I want to make a "InteropSolution". I make it the same, as the example wich are descriped at the page
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms180791.aspx

error1: error MIDL2025 : syntax error : expecting a type specification near "DWORD_PTR" C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\atlmfc\include\atliface.idl 122
    error2: error MIDL2026 : cannot recover from earlier syntax errors; aborting compilation C:\Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\ce\atlmfc\include\atliface.idl 123

• I am not sure if this is a problem of the PicoCOM SDK. I think all SDK files are located in the directory "\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\PicoCOM2".
    Have you already installed all available updates for VS2005?

Software developer, F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.