USB/WLAN stick

• Hello

I want to use a USB/WLAN stick from D-Link(DW140) on PicoCom2. I can´t get it running because this device is not found in the supported USB device table.
    Does anybody know what to to better, do I need another Kernel component? When using this device in Netdcu8, everything works well.

Here the registry settings(adapted from a cab file from the driver supplier ralink)

Here the serial output:

• Does the USB adapter get recognized by the WindowsCE system in general? Please try to plug in the stick after the system has booted up completely.

Software developer, F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• There is a phenomen occuring in Picocom2 when I want to connect from my Desktop computer to the device with telnet service via an IP let´s say 10.120.20.2 to the integrated PicoCom2 ethernet adpater. This is working only when I have NOT connected the WLAN adapter(giving me a second ethernet adpater interface).
    When the WLAN stick is plugged there is coming telnet error message that no connection is possible on port 23
    Ping also not working.
    When I now unplug the WLAN stick the telnet/ping is possible again.

When I do such stuff with a Netdcu8, this works with or without WLAN stick.
    Any idea?