PicoCom4 Touch problem

• I've noticed that sometimes when a point is touched in (windows or my application) touch driver get a totally wrong place!
    I have to say, same application works fine in PicoCom2.

As an example I have a folder under "FFSDISK" directory which contains several files. when I try to point them on by one sometimes it make another file blue and behave randomly.

Do you have any idea?

• Which display/touch size do you use in your application?
    Does this behaviour mostly occure when touching the screen very fast consecutively (e.g. double click?)?

There are some registry settings that influence touch point measurement. First please try to set PenUpDebounce to 0

Code
    1. reg open \hardware\devicemap\touch
    2. reg set val PenUpDebounce dword 0
    3. reg save

Software developer, F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Even after setting the recommended value PenUpDebounce to 0 I observe the same behaviour:
    - Precision of touch panel coordinate recognition is much too low.
    - The corresponding mouse cursor [I use one of the PicoCOM4 kernels that DOES support a mouse cursor] jumps to positions far away from the recently pressed touch panel coordinates.
    I set the touchpanel driver parameter Debug to 4 and go a list of the available settings.
    What do the following undocumented settings mean, and what are valid values?

Code
    1. TCHPDD: Debounce = 0x0 (Default)
    2. TCHPDD: DebounceJitter = 0x3 (Default)
    3. TCHPDD: PenUpDebounce = 0x0

My current settings are

A touch panel "double-click" is never intended or evaluated in my application.