PDF Reader

• Hi,

I'm trying to install a pdf reader on my PicoMOD3 running Windows CE 6.0. So far I have tried running Adobe reader for pocket PC, Foxit reader and PocketXpdf but I get the same problem with all of them. The installation itself goes fine but when I try to run any of these applications I don't get any response at all, the application doesn't seem to start and I get don't get any errors either. Actually all I see is the little hour glass icon appear for a second and then nothing else happens.

Does anyone have any idea how I could get any of these readers to work or perhaps suggest another one that might work?

Thanks.

• Hello,
    did you install into "ffsdisk" or "windows"?
    did you get further information from serial debug line while call the program?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• I tried installing to windows, program files and ffsdisk, same result, neither of the readers will run from any location. Only difference is when I install to windows or program files the newly installed files are lost after reboot, when I install to ffsdisk they stay put after reboot.

Debug information on serial port shows no information when I try to start any of the programs.

• Code
    1. Debug information on serial port shows no information when I try to start any of the programs

Thats strange. Nevertheless, i assume some dependencies (aygshell, ???) are missed. But PicoMOD3 is only availabel with WCE 600 Core licens!

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.