Where can i get ESHELL.EXE

• Its available in our public download area at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://download.fs-net.de">http://download.fs-net.de</a><!-- m -->
    You will find it in the "tools" subdirectory.

Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• If you have ordered a PicoCOM or PicoMOD starterkit a small sheel should have been included in the starterkit with the required credentials.
    But the tools directory should also be available without user credentials.

Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

what is the first and Last Port Settings. Which Port number should be used? I just downloaded the ceDownloder and .netFramework3.5sp1, i can build serial communication. But installing an Image is not working. What could be the possible reasons? i am using the Eval.kit.

• Hello,

maybe blocks windows firewall ports of CEDownloader. First and last ports are 2000 and 2063.
    Generaly you can try following steps to download a image.

• In CEDownloader pick needed image file.
    • Click on the start button.
    • Normaly if port number of CEDownloader is unknown windows will ask you for unblocking.
    • Enter 'de' in your terminal in E-Boot menu.
    • Now you should see some infos in CEDownloader about your board.
    • If automic download is unchecked then use play button to start a download process.

Hope this helps.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH

• Hello,
    do Eshell and CEDownloader depend upon what OS that you are using? Windows 7 SP1 64 bit is running on my PC. Can OS be the problem where i could not install an Image? or is it only the ports configuration problem? it was not working in my case although i have activated the Firewall.

• Hello,

I use both of this tools on my pc with Windows 7 SP1 64-bit and it's work for me. I suppose it is port configuration.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH