From point of EMV noise and easy to handle we strictly recommend using a LVDS displays. There are cable with JAE FI-S20S and Hirose DF19G on display side available from F&S. This will match 95% of useful LVDS displays.
Every RGB panel is different. So we can't ship a "standard adapter" or "standard cable" for exactly your RGB display.
You must design your own adapter doing this steps:
1) buy a B.MKAB.29 SINTF-LVDS-JAE cable from F&S with JAE FI-S25S on armStone side and a JAE FI-S20P-HFE for you display adapter board
2) load datasheet for 75LVDS86A from http://www.ti.com
3) Make a design similar to page 11 on this datasheet. Between SN75LVDS86A and your panel use a connector with the right pinout for easy using. The panel datasheet should refer the right fitting connector.
Note: don't forget the 100 Ohm termination on LVDS lines
4) design power decoupling for the SN75LVDS86A following application note SLLA300.pdf from http://www.ti.com
5) connect your display and correct the timings in registry following the display datasheet using a oscilloscope or logic analyser on digital side.
On this way we can give you a paid support depends our effort. Please contact our sales or your distribution channel.
Another way (we can't support you doing this, but you are able to adapt without making a PCB):
1) go to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.esskabel.de">http://en.esskabel.de</a><!-- m --> and order
1x JAE FI-S25S housing for using this cable with armStoneA8
1x ADA-LVDS-RX-TWIN LVDS to TTL adapter
1x cable from ADA-LVDS-RX-TWIN to your panel (ESS supports you to adapt your panel)
2) connect your display and correct the timings in registry following the display datasheet using a oscilloscope or logic analyser.
On this way please contact ESS for the support.
The LVDS channel did restrict display clock to 31..75MHz. Working with lower clock is not supported.