DirectShow Audio Capture (Audio Input)

• Hello.
    I'm working with DirectShow on PicoCOM4.
    I build a graph in SW like the popular documentation tells.
    I have a filter-graph playing wav files and mp3 files.
    Now i need the audio input.
    It exist a definition for CLSID_AudioCapture in the file uuids.h of the PicoCOM4 SDK.
    But when i want this filter (in the running sw) i get always error message that it is not available.
    Is AudioCapture filter missing on the kernel?
    I tried all PicoCOM4 kernels.
    Some documentation tells that you have to use the Filte by category.
    But the samples for this on MS uses ICreateDevEnum which is not defined in the strmif.h where the other
    DirectShow interfaces are defined. Is it missing?
    Also i cannot get the filter SmartTee to split a filter graph.
    There also exist a CLSID_SmartTee definition in uuids.h but i cannot get the filter.
    Is SmartTee filter missing on the kernel?
    Can i get missing filters from elsewhere and if yes: How can i put them in the system?
    In the moment i have no way to get the audio input to my filter-graph.
    I need this for our applications.
    Thanks in advance.
    A. Nebgen

• It looks like the AudioCapture and SmartTee filters are not included in the current PicoCOM4 Pro kernel image. It is not possible (easily) to add these filters subsequently. We will take a deeper look at this issue and schedule these features for the next release. We will inform you in this thread.

BTW: Here is a list of all filters that are available for Windows CE 6.
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee495148(v=winembedded.60">http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... mbedded.60</a><!-- m -->)

Software developer, F&amp;S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.