Problem scanning I2C bus

• Nase

I already sent the new files automatically on 20.3.2007 at 16:18 before you posted your earlier request here and even before I posted the announcement. Until now I assumed your posting and the mail did cross each other. Didn't you receive them right then?

Regards,

H. Keller

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• OK, when you mean the file: NKP1_CF2_AYG_070206.zip then I got it and it does not work in my PicoMod program. It does not hang up the CPU anymore, but the touch screen and the I2C is not working after about 1000 times reading the value of the I2C.

I'm working in .Net and I do the following:

Main functions:

I tried it with a very simple button too. But it does hang up too if I really do the click-work 1000 times.

Or, I only have not the newest Kernel?

Timo

• No, I sent you an E-Mail with subject "RE: I2C" and the files ni2c.cab, ni2c.dll, ni2cio.h, ni2c_touch.cab, ni2c_touch.dll attached to it.

Nevermind, I'll resend it, but in fact you *were* one of the first people to get the new version.

Regards,

H. Keller

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• i see this thread is over one years old. but still there are the old versions (1.1) of the ni2c.dll in the actual windows ce 5.0 image for PicoMod1.
    is there some place where i can download the new - and as i've read - much improved version of the driver?

greetings
    florian g.

• Quote from "fgrabher"

i see this thread is over one years old. but still there are the old versions (1.1) of the ni2c.dll in the actual windows ce 5.0 image for PicoMod1.

You are right. The drivers for NetDCU8 and PicoMOD1 are identical, but only the NetDCU8 directory was updated with the new versions. Therefore the PicoMOD1 still got the rather old release. I have updated the CD image and future CDs should have the current version now.

is there some place where i can download the new - and as i've read - much improved version of the driver?

I've already sent the new version to you by e-mail.

Regards,

H. Keller