HDMI ouput enabled on WEC7 ?

• Hello,
    Is HDMI output enabled on WEC7 ?
    I have flashed latest Nboot(0.9) eboot (0.6) and WEC7 kernel (v0.50) availables in ftp but I have not display output when connecting my monitor.
    How can I make it to work ? Besides, I dont see hdmicfg.exe in the kernel image.

On the other hand, files changelog and roadmap for this CPU model are deprecated and does not match with current versions released on ftp wince directory, can be updated to know real state of the driver evolution and WEC7 changes for this board?

Thanks.

• In ArmStoneA9 there are more than one display devices( LVDS, Digital RGB, HDMI, Dual LVDS), so that user must select one device. In Eboot with command "XDO" do that.
    For Example:
    select displays [Y/N]:Y
    0: HDMI
    1: LVDS
    2: Digital RGB
    3: Dual LVDS

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• The Changelog and Roadmap for Board FSIMX6 you will see new update.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Thank you for support.
    Now is clear how to activete HDMI or other video output. Is the option "XDO" documented in some document ?
    On the other hand, I just see changelog is updated now, but roadmap file is not working... do you know when CAN bus support will be available for this CPUs on WEC7 (even in a beta image file)?
    Thanks

• Command "XDO" is new, i will update the corrependent document.
    CAN BUS has been testet, it will be released in next version. About 2 weeks.

• Hello,
    after connecting HDMI output to a monitor, I cannot change resolution from control panel on WinEC7 using icon Freescale display driver now included for display resolution, it does not work, and when selecting 800x480 then CPU freezes.

How can I change HDMI output resolution to 800x480 ?

• Sorry, current Resolution 800*480 for HDmI is not supported.
    If you want to have another HDMI Resolution, you can try to change registry
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Display\DDIPU\DI0]
    PanelType: 1 : 640*480
    2: 1024*768
    3: 1280*1024
    4: 1600*1200
    5: 1280*720
    6: 1920*1080
    I am not sure wheather it works. In the feture you can change Resolution with tool HDMICfg.exe.

• Hello again,
    we are trying to connect this CPU to a third party 7" HMI panel with HDMI input which has 800x480 (most typical resolution for this size LCD).
    So, what can we do ? Is expected others resolutions were available for HDMI output in the future ?