Visual Studio 2013 and WEC2013

• Hello,

for the development with WEC2013 you can use VS2012 or VS 2013 (Microsoft).
    Now I'v installed VS 2013, but I cannot Install your SDK vor ArmStoneA5 WEC2013 (You must install Visual Studio 2012 before you can proceed with this SDK installation).

Have you a SDK vor WEC2013 and VS2013?

We want use eventually in future your efus board with WEC2013, is there an SDK for VS2013?

Best Regards
    Joachim

• Hello,

the SDK should work with VS2013 (i hope so) and assume the error message i obsolet. Did you install the VS Updates and the "Application Builder für Visual Studio 2013"?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

I've checked the installation and updates, but I cannot install your sdk, always the error dialog "You must install Visual Studio 2012 before you can proceed with this SDK installation" appears after the installation of the tools. So I've no project template for WEC2013 in Visual Studio 2013.

The installation of the WEC7 sdk works and I can create a project in VS 2008.

Best Regards
    Joachim

• Ok, we check it agian.
    Seems that we have to rebuilt the SDK. Smart Device Support for VS2013 is very new so something may be not up-to-date.
    Thank for Patience.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

we create SDK and we can install it and select the corresponding platform in VS2013. But we fail to debug with VS2013. You can download the SDK. We will do further invastigations for resolve the debug problem..