Wrong Display Colors

• Hello,
    We've received 2 efus starterkits today.
    On the first boot it works correct, but now the colors on the display of one starterkit are changed. The desktop background is yellow and the top navigation bar is red/pink.
    If I go in the display settings I can change the colors but in the dialog where I can define custom colors the color chart is totaly wrong (See the picture).
    On the base board Ive found 2 little smd resitors which are fallen down, could this be the problem?
    Are there some settings to control?
    Another Point, how can I change the IP Address of the board?

Best Regards
    Joachim

• Hello,
    I've changed the display with the second starter kit and I've also changed the efus module itself, all gave the same wrong result with the colors.
    On the second starter kit all works correct.
    So it seems to be an HW error on the starter kit base board.
    Whats the next steps?

Best regards
    Joachim

• Hello,
    the problem with the colors are solved, in the eboot I've selected with XDO the RGB Display (LVDS Display was selected).
    Because of problems with changing the IP Address I've tried erase the whole SW and program it new.
    First I've erased the flash in NBoot, send new NBoot with 'd' and saved them with 'f'.
    Now I've no output on the Terminal, not with 's' or with 'S'.
    If I connect the USB device connector with the cable to the PC, the installation of a driver fails with the message "SE Blank RIGEL - Gerät entfernt"
    Whats the Problem and how can I solve it?

Best regards
    Joachim

• Did you install EBoot or NBoot? Which version was installed (filename)?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    I want to install both, i started with NBoot (nbootIMX6SDL_12.bin).
    I've installed this although in the last days because I tryed to solve the problem with the wrong colors by installing all new and there it has worked.

Best Regards
    Joachim

• In version 12 of NBoot the debug port has changed, please try the other serial ports.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,
    I've tried serial port A and B, both with Baudrate 115200, data 8, stop 1, Parity none and Handshake none.
    On Port B nothing happens. On Port A every second I receive a 0x00 (<0>) in the Terminal but nothing else..
    Before I've tried to update I used serial port B.

Best Regards
    Joachim

• It seems that there is no bootloader installed. Please send the board back for repair with RMA.

• Hello,
    ok, I will send back the efus Board to you for install SW new.
    I've now an other efus board in my starter kit. How can I change the IP Address to make a direct connection with my pc (no DHCP Server).
    If I connect the network cable I always see "Media disconnected" in the console window on the efus board but my PC has a connection detected.

Best Regards
    Joachim

• Hello,

I've programmed the erased board with your manual for programming nboot with the MFG Tool.

Now I've only the problem that I cannot establish a tcpip connection.
    I always see "Media disconnected" in the console window on efus board but my PC has a connection detected.
    The "Network and Dialup Connections" tool don't start. So how can I set the tcpip parameters in the registry direct with NetDCU Config anf which parameters need to be set.
    I want no DHCP and a static IP Address.

Best Regards
    Joachim

• Please do the following:

Code
    1. reg open \comm\ETHNETA1\Parms\TCPIP
    2. reg enum
    3. reg set value EnableDHCP dword 0
    4. reg set val IpAddress string 192.168.1.1
    5. reg set val Subnetmask string 255.255.255.0
    6. reg save

Hope this helps.

• Hello,
    unfortunately this didn't help.
    Here my registry

My PC has IPv4: 192.168.1.10/255.255.255, No DHCP and shows in the Task Manager "connected"
    The efus board shows in IPCONFIG: Media Stat: Media disconnected for adapter ETHNETA1

Best regards
    Joachim

• Hello,

with DHCP enabled it worked in our network. The board receives an IP address and I can connect.
    But with static IP and disabled DHCP it doesn't work.
    Can you help please.

Best regards
    Joachim