Screen rotation

• Hi,

I'm trying to rotate the screen on PicoCOM A5. My display is "EDT ET057090"(mode 13).
    So far I have swapped the values for height and width as well as "LPP","rows" with "PPL","columns" in registry settings.

Please have a look to the screenshot of current look of my display. it seems that the desktop is not rotated at all however the task bar is in a proper place.
    Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

• Hello,

please update your System SW.

You have two possibilities for rotate diplay (90°steps). Using "ndcucfg" enter following commands:

1. Registry (permanent)
    reg open \Drivers\display\lcd\<your_active_mode>
    reg set value rotate dword <angle>
    reg save <enter>

2. Dynamic
    Display rotate set <id> //0=0°, 1=90°, 2=180°, 4=270°

Hope this helps.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• I chose the permanent method and did as you said but the display is not totally rotated yet.

I've also noticed the following errors in debug output after I set rotate parameter to 90:

Could you help me to overcome this problem?

Thanks,
    Farhad

• Ok,thanks for this. But you really use latest System SW?
    And does dynamically methode work?

I am quite sure we already fix this bug!

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Do you mean windows kernel image by "Latest System SW"?
    if yes, the kernel version of my board is V1.03-Build Dec 4 2013.

unfortunately I don't know how to access the download area. your website has changed a lot...

there are some other problems with dynamic method, I'll try to report them in the next post.

Thanks,
    Farhad

• I mean kernel and bootloaders by "latest System SW".
    1.03 is "very old" this Version should not be used for current developments.

Use our Homepage (MyF&S) for access latest versions. If any problems occur do not hasitate to contact our main officefor support.

Thanks.