Real time clock

• Working with armStone A5 starter kit. Wince 6 image and my own RGB adapter boards for 5.6" and 5.7" displays.
    Until now, everything is working fine, but every time i power down the board, date and time are lost.

Is this the same problem as in post:
    RTC

i am not using any king of adapter, a 3V battery is directly connected to power conector (Vbat-Gnd pins).

• Hello,

sounds like the problem you refered in your post above.
    To be sure can you please post the serial number of the board.

Thanks.

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

i talk to my collegues, we had not have this bug on a ASA5 only on the adapter. So best would be you send your board as RMA.
    PS: Is your Systen SW up to date?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Board is: aStoneA5C2-W13
    Serial number: 00055108F4C6
    It is an starting kit.
    It is intended to be used as a replacement of NETDCU8 boards in one of our products, so i changed SO from Windos compact 13 to Windos CE 6 (i am not using last image available in your site but the XIPVYB_CE6Pro_V2.2_151005.bin). I have developed our own tft adapters for 5,6" and 5,7" displays and made some changes to registry related to displays and for using touch controller in the arm board.

Looking at the serial port, boot messages show:
    INFO: No external RTC found!.

seems like it is looking for an external rtc chip and not using rtc inside microprocessor, could upgrading to image to 2.3 solve this problem? any registry setting for internal rtc?