Single Step not possible in debugging

• Hello,

are there problems in debug mode?

I try to debug - program stops at break point correctly.

But when press the F10 or F11 (single step) program runs to next break point (like F5).

No single step is available.

Is there a problem or do I something wrong?

Best regards, Andy

• Hello,

which SDK, Visual Studio and OS you are using?

Any additional messages from Vsiual Studio?

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

installed the current SDK from your webpage (FSIMX6_WEC7_SDK_151015.msi and FSVYBRID_WEC7_SDK.msi). Using MS Visual Studio 2008 on Windows7pro.

There are no additional messages from Visual Studio.

Sometimes it works but sometimes not - don't know what's different.

Best regards, Andy

• Hello,

sorry i just debug on a NetDCUA9 using FSVYBRID_WEC7_SDK and MS Visual Studio 2008 but i cannot reproduce the problem.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

sorry i just debug on a NetDCUA9 using FSVYBRID_WEC7_SDK and MS Visual Studio 2008 but i cannot reproduce the problem.

This works? Why then different SDKs? I thought pinmapping or smth else is different? Means this, i can build 100% working binary compatible exe-Files for NetDCUA9 by using the SDK for the NetDCUA5?

• Hello,

yes this works! In the worst case some headers/libs missed*). SDK contains only contains only stuff about APIs. API is the same for all our boards (else you can't built). Processor dependend stuff is in the "OS". Take a look to the SDK folder.

>>Means this, i can build 100% working binary compatible exe-Files for NetDCUA9 by using the SDK for the NetDCUA5?

<< Concerning the SDK yes. But it depends also on your code, e.g. if you use hard code registry paths or DLL names it won't work.

>> Why then different SDKs?

<< *)To be sure all headers and libs for the modules include into the image are available. But this is a minor issus and i rarely saw it.

• i compared with meld and winmerge the sdk folders and saw some differences in several header files. but if this makes no difference and i can use same sdk for the different platforms, i will not have to build binaries for every target any longer

:-)