NetDCUA5 - Videos

• Hello,

1. You may use a "pro" kernel in general this kernel contains MS Mediaplayer (or we can include it). You need pro license for this kernel! For access MP use MSDN online docs.

2. Try the attachment ceplayit

Files

• ceplayit.zip

(16.68 kB, downloaded 313 times, last: )

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER.

I downloaded the "ceplayit.zip" and extracted the "ceplayit.exe".

I copied the exe into the root directorie of the NetDCUA5 and tried to start it by doubleclicking, but nothing happened.

I opened the "Command prompt"and entered the command "ceplayit imgp1486.avi" but nothing happened.

How can I use the ceplayit.exe?

• Hello, try another format e.g. wmv.

Any information on the serial debug line. Maybe codec is missung.

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Okay, next question:

How to start the "ceplayit.exe" from my own programm?
    I like to show short videos and like to start them from inside my own application, and I wish to get back control after the video is finished.

THANK YOU.

• Hello,

did you recognized the "readme.txt" included into the zip? Here you will find the command line parameters (and keyboard input)!

So you can use e.g. the OS functions "CreateProcess" to start and control the ceplayit and "TerminateProcess" or "keybd_event" to termint ceplayit.

Edited once, last by fs-support_ZU ().