• Hey,

Due to a shortage in electronic materials, we had to order Efus boards without ethernet capabilities.

All the configurations we previously did via telnet/ftp, we are no longer able to do.

My question for you is:

Can we transfer our application files to ffsdisk, whom do the configuring of the board for a correct display etc.. , via USB?

Maybe using DCUTermi?

At the moment we have a windows image running, but the Efus module is not yet fully configured for the correct display etc..

I placed our application files on a USB and connected it to the board, using DCUTermi I tried to Start the application, but without success.

I'm also not sure of the directory I should use, ex.: start "\\USB Drive\DSK2\ApplicationName.exe"

Any advice?

Kind regards :)

• Hello,

the usb drive is called "hard disk", so maybe - start "\hard disk\appname.exe" - works (but i am not sure because of the space in hard disk).

Other possibilities may be:

- transmit the Rgistry for display, ... via text file, DCUTerm -> menu -> File -> transmit text file, then use "cmd" for copy app. and so on.

- Use the Update Tool (a blind reboot is required but this should be no problem because of the short script in your case) see docs under Update-Tool

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.