display sp14q006 doesn't work

• I have a NETDCU8 and the SP14Q006 Display. Since this display is not explained in NetDCU8_Display_eng.pdf, I used the SP14Q001 connection. Further I used the registry settings from the cd \display directory. Not my display mode is 100. But I can't see anything on the display.

Windows CE boots, I can start apps, Zoomin app shows me that windows ce is displaying the ui, telnet is working...

Why I don't see anything on the display?

Steffen

• Have you configured the board correctly ? By default it is jumpered for a TFT display. To change this, read harwdare documentation.
    Regards
    Holger

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Hello,

p1 adjust the bias voltage (see HW Documentation).

Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Quote from "Nase"

Hello. I have the same problem. What is P1?

Do you also have the same display? Because other displays may have other problems. P1 is only relevant for passive black & white displays (STN). Colour STN and TFT are working differently, they don't require P1.

Regards,

H. Keller