Posts by Roland183

Now this conversation is nearly two years old. But using the latest Kernel, MasterMute is still set, no Audio from the start. Our application does not use a mouse, and we found no possibility to unmute using keyboard only. Any tip?
    Is there a registry key now to unmute when using NDCU-utility to adapt WINDOWS for our application?

Hello,

I am the OEM user of the board with the migration problem resolut posted above.

Regarding Pin 24 (IO7 - USB PWR): I configured this Pin as GPIO Input, and with a 100kOhms resistor it could be set High and Low. Suppose it was really an Input. By now I had no possibility to read out that Pin. Anyway, the USB Host interface was still working correctly. Keyboard, mouse and Memory-Stick are recognized and handled as usual. May be, the opportunity to switch the USB Power is not related directly to the USB driver, as this feature is not ultimately required.

Regarding XIP-Kernel: By now we should manually resize the standard partition to accommodate the latest kernel. The EBoot Roadmap promises an increased standard size in future Version 1.7. When this will be available?