Posts by Raviteja

Hi

What exactly do you mean by "occasionally"?

Could you describe a exact way to reproduce this issue?

Power interruption to the device completely turns off the device. Even though power interruption is a regular thing, date and time is retained.
    Recently we had a building wide power interruption after which date and time got reset to 1969. Checked the voltage on the VBAT pins, it was still showing the 3v3 of battery.

Does it also occur when use a 3v3 power adapter instead of a battery?

I haven't tried connecting the power adaptor.

Hi ,

I'm using ArmStoneA9r2 Dual board with the Linux Buildroot fsimx6B2020.04. For the managing the system clock, I've connected a CR2032 3.3V battery for RTC at the power connector.
    I'm using the command hwclock -w to set the time to RTC.

After disconnecting the power abruptly, the system clock is getting rest to 1969 occasionally. This reset of time is causing a problem for the application we run which depends hugely on local time.

Please help me with this issue.

Board: ArmStoneA9r2 rev1.20

CPU: IMX6-DualLite

Build: fsimx6B2020.04

Hi,

I'm running a Qt application with default platform settings (EGLFS). After few hours, the application UI is frozen but the application is still running.
    The output of dmesg contains the error [galcore]: Stop driver to keep scene and some memory dump. During this , free memory from the command free has reached to 4MB.

Help me solve this issue.

Files

• dmesglog.txt

(215.67 kB, downloaded 426 times, last: )

The CPU variant is iMX6 Dual Lite.(u-boot platform=armstonea9r2dl)

HDMI monitor is connected to the board. (changed the mxcfb0 to HDMI in dts file).

I'll do the same with the new release.

I'm running a Qt application with the default Eglfs option. After sometime, the application goes into sleep state and the UI is frozen and the console has the below messages.

Find the attachment of the Messages.

Board is ArmStoneA9r2.