Posts by Francesc

Dear Sirs, we are interested in this functionality because we are replacing NETDCU8 with NETDCUA5. I understand that you post the software modifications but which hardware modifications are necessary to use Device USB as Host USB. The same as in NETDCU8 or whichs?

Thanks a lot,

Hello, when we test our NETDCUA5 in our board made with NETDCU8, we find the same problem, and in our case the solution has been done with:

- Extract all components between the USB device and NETDCUA5. In our case since we have disconected the emi filter and bypass it it doesn't works properly.

I hope this works fine for you.

Hello, I saw that there is a new kernel for PICOCOM4, but this not includes the bug that you add.

Can you Know when this problem will be solved in the driver of serial port?

Thanks a lot,

We have done more test, please can you answer the next doubts:

• About the RTS/CTS Pin on COM Port2, RTS and CTS can't be controlled. Please if you can try this command application dropbox.com/s/xcbhc5j8fz3tumk/sertest.exe, This is done by c+ and it must control RTS and CTS pins. (It doesn't work properly in NETDCUA5, but it works in NETDCU8).
    • About the problem of power consumption we tried the option that you said and we can reduce 110mWatts, but we are 620mWatts from NETDCU8, we understand that it can consume more because RAM and others are bigger. Please can you explain how we can disable Audio, CAN, I2C, SPI, FSBUS, and others . Please how we can check if our CPU is Vybrid (two procesors or single). How we can contact to HW department?
    • USB Device Speed, This option to reduce speed that you said, I understand that is only valid for windows CE, in bootloader is possible to change it?

Thanks a lot,

Hello I wrotte because we are in little production and in fifty NDCU 8 we find two NDCU8 that have problems with Touch panel.

The problem is the same in two NDCU. The Touch -Y (J7 pin 18)Terminal if we saw with ohmeter we saw infinite ohms, otherwise in other NDCU we saw 30Kohms.

I tried to saw where is gone the pin, but I don't Know. Can anybody tell me if it's possible that I have some component wrong soldered, and which component goes the -Y touch Terminal go.

Thanks a lot

Hello I wrotte becaus i need to know the accuracy of de ADC and how it works. I say this because I doing readings and compare with Tester and the result in some times is not very accurate. In some microcontrolers to do a read, needs before a time to do the conversion. There is it in this case.

I Know the resolution ( 3.3 / 1024 ) but i don't Know the accuracy.

Thanks a lot!!

Hello, i'm developing a controller with Netdcu8. I see that with NetDCU I can manage I2C and SPI. but what limitations have NetDCU8 got?

In I2C I see the NetDCU is only master, but with master Netdcu can read data in the i2c slaves or only can transmit data.

What kind of circuit i have to do for put for controlling I2C bus?

Thanks a lot

Hello, I’m developing a equipment with NETDCU 8.0. My equipment consists in a NETDCU8.0 with a TFT panel separate. (OPTREX CMOS TFT 6.5)

Now, I’m doing a prototype and I have problems with TFT and video cable. The problem is that if the cable is long the TFT doesn’t see well if the imput voltage (5V) on CPU is correct and if put the imput voltage is less (4.2V) then the TFT see well.

The configuration of my prototype is NETDCU with TFT (LCD voltage =5V ). The distance o cable between CPU and TFT is 50cm. This cable have a DB37 in the middle to connect and disconnect the TFT panel.

I have seen in another post that the maximum length of cable in NETDCU 8.0 and CMOS TFT is 30cm. Is this true? Is there any solution to have a CMOS TFT and 50cm or 60cm of cable in a NETDCU8.0.

If there isn’t any solution with CMOS TFT, and I have to use a NetDCU-ADP/LVDS1, what differences in the quality of picture of TFT there are.

I need a quickly response because I have to do the first serie and I don’t know how to solve the problem.

Thanks a lot