Disable Activesync

• Hello.
    I am looking for a way to disable Activesync from my picoMOD3 for security reasons, without having to do a new kernel, just through registry settings.
    Any way is ok to me, like blocking the ports with a firewall, or anything else to disable the start of this Activesync, as we have complete control over the module through the VS tools when connecting another computer to it.

Thank you.
    Daniel

• I tried this solution already, but this doesn't work. I had to create the 'Comm' subkey myself as it didn't exist and adding the 'AutoCnct' dword with 0, saving registry and rebooting, doesn't stop my activesync connection to be done.

Any other solution?

• Please note,
    the corresponding key is located under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER"! As far as i remember the key already exits. Use the nducfg command "reg opencu" for enter "HKEY_CURRENT_USER".

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Thank you Mr. Zutter, this was the solution. I didn't know that there was a way to access the HKEY_CURRENT_USER in ndcucfg.
    So here are the steps again to remove ActiveSync:

1. Open up the ndcucfg.exe program under the device
    2. type 'reg opencu \ControlPanel\Comm'
    3. type 'reg set value AutoCnct dword 0'
    4. type 'reg save'
    5. reboot the device and ActiveSync should be blocked.

Regards,
    Daniel