Get Windows Version from NetDCUA5

• Hi,

On my NetDCUA5 card, when connected to it, how can I manage to get the Windows Version that is installed on it ? Is it possible to get it from the registry ?

I've been looking around without much success...

Thanks in advance for your help !

• Hello,

please differ between Windows Version and Firmware Version.
    Windows Version:

Maybe you will find this information also in Registry under HKLM\System\... or HKLM\SW\MS\... .
    Firmware Version (Bootloader, Image, HW, ..,): will be found in Registry under HKLM\Platform

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• Actually, I want to know if FS-Net installed Windows CE 6 or 7 on my NetDCUA5 card.

We asked Windows CE 7 but I'm not sure it is the version installed on the card.

Is there a way to retrieve it from the serial number of the card, or anything like that ? I already checked into registry HKLM\System\... or HKLM\SW\MS\ without success...

• Hello,

goto start -> settings ->control panel -> system -> general. Here you will find the desired Information. Or use "GetVersionEx".

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.