Missing debugger in fs-toolchain-5.2.0-armv7ahf

• Yes, the toolchain itself does not contain a debugger. The reason for this is that this would require to include the ncurses library (and other libraries) in the toolchain, too, and this often causes conflicts with the ncurses version that will be built by Buildroot. Probably not now, but in the future, when the ncurses versions diverge.

Therefore we decided to leave the debugger out and add it to Buildroot instead. So if you have built the fsimx6_std_defconfig in Buildroot, then you'll also have the debugger in output/host/usr/bin.

Your F&S Support Team

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.

• I'm sorrry but I cannot find the debugger in buildroot/output/host/usr/bin (or anywhere else).
    I compiled buildroot myself (maybe with some changes). I even do not find where to enable the debugger in buidlroot menuconfig (only gdbserver but not the host).

• In menuconfig in "Toolchain" -> "Build cross gdb for the host"

Your F&S Support Team

F&S Elektronik Systeme GmbH
    As this is an international forum, please try to post in English.
    Da dies ein internationales Forum ist, bitten wir darum, Beiträge möglichst in Englisch zu verfassen.