I am trying to build the kernel for a picocoma5, and use the Fedora development machine virtual image for it. Have downloaded the sources (fsvybrid-2.2) myself, since those are not in the image. So far so good, I also build the buildroot with it without problems. But now I want to build the kernel, since I need a small change for a different display. This is where I run into a build error:
- TIMEC kernel/timeconst.h
- Can't use 'defined(@array)' (Maybe you should just omit the defined()?) at kernel/timeconst.pl line 373.
- /home/developer/fsvybrid-V2.2/build/linux-3.0.15-fsvybrid-V2.2/kernel/Makefile:140: recipe for target 'kernel/timeconst.h' failed
- make: *** [kernel/timeconst.h] Error 255
- Makefile:945: recipe for target 'kernel' failed
- make: *** [kernel] Error 2
What am I doing wrong?